Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken "piqué macho". One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
El piqué macho es un plato muy popular de Cochabamba en Bolivia, hecho de cortes de carne y ¿Como se cocina Pique Macho? Si dices la palabra Piqué Macho.
Chicken "Piqué macho" is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken "Piqué macho" is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken "piqué macho" using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken "Piqué macho":
- Make ready 8 pieces chicken thighs or 1whole chicken breast, chopped
- Prepare 6-8 Hot dog sausages, sliced diagonally into short pieces
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare to taste Cayenne pepper
- Take 2-4 tbsp Margarine or oil for browning the chicken
- Take 1 large onion, diced
- Make ready 1 bell pepper, diced or sliced
- Get 2-4 tbsp Soya sauce
- Take 1 tomato, diced
- Prepare 1 cup tomato puree, juice or paste
- Take 2 carrots, sliced
- Prepare as needed Water
- Get 4 hard boiled eggs, for serving
- Get French fries for serving
Steps to make Chicken "Piqué macho":
- Add the margarine or oil to a non stick skillet, when hot add the chicken and season with salt, pepper and Cayenne pepper.
- Add the sausage pieces to the pan with the chicken.
- Add the diced onions and bell pepper to the skillet and continue sautéing/browning everything.
- When onions are translucent and the chicken is brown add about 1/4cup water and all the soya sauce and tomato puree, simmer.
- Add the tomato and carrots, adjust salt to taste. Simmer. If more water is need add a little at a time.
- When the carrots are soft serve over a bed of French fries with a sliced boiled egg on top. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken "piqué macho" recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!