Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken korma curry heidi style. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken korma is one of the popular dishes in north India. Main ingredients of this are Yogurt, cream. In this video, I have shown the authentic process to.
Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken korma curry heidi style using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- Take 3 or more large chicken breasts, cut into strips and then halved length ways
- Make ready 1 brown/cooking onion, halved and sliced
- Take 1/2 cup sultanas/golden raisins
- Prepare 4 or more heaped tbs Pataks korma curry paste
- Take 1 425 gm tin carnation evaporated milk
- Make ready 1 large tomato
- Get 3 portions frozen spinach
- Get fresh coriander
It is rich, creamy, full of spices and flavor, and just begs to be soaked up by a piece of fresh naan. If you've never tried your hand at making Indian food at home, this should. This chicken korma recipe is truly a light and easy-prep curry. If Indian cuisine is one of your weak spots, this is a must-try.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- In either a large oiled pot or frying pan brown the onions together with the sultanas. Slice the tomatoes into thin wedges
- Add the korma paste and stir for a minute until gorgeous and fragrant
- Add the chicken and if cooking in pan, fry until browned and then add the evaporated milk. If cooking in a pot, add the milk immediately and poach the chicken in the milk
- After simmering gently for 10 mins, add the spinach and tomatoes. Simmer for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally throughout
- Serve with rice, top with coriander if you wish and dig in. Serve with my minty mango dip and puppadums found on my page. The flavours are slightly better when done in the frying pan but you can risk drying out the chicken slightly
Although our chicken korma recipe doesn't call for vegetables, it really welcomes said vegetables. They make for additions of texture, flavor, and nutrients. Chicken Korma, an aromatic authentic mild Indian Chicken curry cooked with spices, yogurt and a hint of cream. Served with Basmati Rice or Naan for a restaurant-style Indian Chicken Curry Dinner, in comfort of your home. A variation on Indian curry, but using yoghurt instead of coconut milk.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken korma curry heidi style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!