Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ricancook1's style quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
The top countries of suppliers are China, Hong Kong S. Sautéed sweet peppers and chile peppers provide the fajita filling for these snack quesadillas. They could also be served as an appetizer.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ricancook1's style quesadillas using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas:
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Take Meat seasonings
- Get 4 Cilantro
- Take 4 Recao
- Make ready Adobo
- Make ready 2 tbsp Minced garlic
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1 Sazon con achoite (for color)
- Make ready 6 dash ground ginger
- Make ready 1/2 cup Diced green pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup diced onion
- Take 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Prepare 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare Quesadilla
- Take 5 Flour tortillas
- Prepare sour cream (to spread)
- Make ready Guacamole (to spread)
- Get 8 oz Shredded cheese (Sargento 4 cheese pizzeria)
- Make ready 1 Canola cooking spray
A quesadilla (/ˌkeɪsəˈdiːjə/, Spanish: [kesaˈðiʝa]) is a wheat tortilla or a corn tortilla filled with cheese, a savoury mixture, and/or vegetables, cooked often on a griddle, then folded in half to form a half-moon shape. Our quesadilla recipe is packed full of melted cheese, spicy chorizo and delicious spring onion. This is what I've been making for lunch lately. This recipe makes a single quesadilla, feel free to scale it depending on how many you'd like to make. zest of one small lemon a generous dollop of creme fraiche, sour cream or Greek yogurt fine grain sea salt.
Instructions to make Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas:
- Cut chicken breast in small pieces. Place in bowl. Dice all ingredients in small pieces. Add all ingredients to chicken. Mix well.
- Heat skillet. Add 3 tablespoons of Olive oil. Add chicken. Cook until well done then set aside.
- Place your flour tortillas flat. Spread guacamole on one side. (For guacamole - i got a small avocado and used a fork to smash it well then mixed it. The guacamole will give a creamier taste) Spread sour cream on the other side. Add your chicken on one half of each tortilla. Add cheese on top and fold. (I used Sargento Chef blends 4 cheese pizzeria. You can use the cheese of your preference.) Repeat for the remaining 4 tortillas.
- Heat your pan on medium heat. Use canola cooking spray , then put in your folded quesadilla. Cook for about 3-4 minutes each side . The quesadilla will be nicely toasted and will not fall apart.
- Note: You can try it with any cream, sauce or spread of your choice. Even any variety of vegetables. I will be trying different combinations myself. This makes 5 quesadillas. If u cut each one in 1/2 it will make 2 servings per quesadilla (10 servings.) You can cut it into fours. And it will make 4 servings per quesadilla. (20 servings). So this recipe can do up to 20 servings depends on how it is cut.. . .I will be looking forward to seeing new cooksnaps!! Hope you Enjoy!
The New Quesadilla Cookbook: Discover Delicious Quesadilla Recipes in an Easy Quesadilla Cookbook. Why get takeout when you can make it fresh at home and know just what's in it. I loved quesadillas when I first tried them at a Mexican restaurant. I loved grilling quesadillas on the grill. These spicy chicken quesadillas are made with black beans, corn, and salsa to give them color, flavor and bulk.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ricancook1's style quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!