Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, jalepeno popper hassle back chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This Hasselback Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a deliciously creative stuffed chicken breast recipe - all you need is a bit of light cream cheese, cheddar and some jalapeno peppers! Here is how you achieve it. Looking for a cheesy chicken recipe for dinner tonight?
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook jalepeno popper hassle back chicken using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken:
- Get 2 chicken breasts
- Prepare 4 oz cream cheese
- Take Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Get 2 jalapeños
- Prepare 4 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded Colby jack
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Get 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Take 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Take Chicken seasoning
I like either a green salad or some steamed broccoli. Combined with chicken, bucketloads of cheese and that classic prerequisite for a good time, double cream, you are onto a winner. This Hasselback Jalapeno Popper Chicken is a deliciously creative stuffed chicken breast recipe - all you need is a bit of light cream cheese, cheddar and some jalapeno peppers! Cheesy stuffed chicken breast stuffed with jalapeno popper filling of diced jalapeños, cream cheese, cheddar jack cheese, scallions and bacon!
Steps to make Jalepeno popper hassle back chicken:
- Heat oven to 400. Score each breast 2/3 of the way through about every 1/2 inch down the breast. Season both sides with chicken seasoning salt and pepper. Lay in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Microwave your cream cheese for a few seconds to soften and mix in garlic and onion powder one of the jalapeños (finely diced) and the cheeses, bacon and lime juice.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes then remove foil and sprinkle on additional cheese bacon and jalepeno. Bake uncovered another 10-20 minutes until internal temp reaches 165.
Serve it with fiesta lime rice, cilantro lime rice or a two bean salad or black bean cucumber salad on the side to make it a. Try this JALAPENO POPPER HASSELBACK CHICKEN recipe, or contribute your own. Cut parallel slices down the length of each chicken breast then lay them in a greased skillet and insert alternate slices of cheese and bacon into each. Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken from Delish.com is filled with creamy goodness. Stuff each chicken breast with bacon, sliced jalapeños, and cream cheese mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jalepeno popper hassle back chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!