Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, garlic chicken thighs with rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make Chicken & Yellow Rice With Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese. See The Recipe For A Tasty Meal Garlic Butter Chicken and Rice Recipe - Bursting with buttery garlic flavor, this easy chicken thighs recipe is a one pot dinner guaranteed to impress even the pickiest eaters! GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN AND RICE RECIPE Sprinkle half of spice mixture over chicken.
Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic chicken thighs with rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice:
- Take 250 gms chicken thigh
- Prepare 2 cups boiled basmati rice
- Prepare 2 table spoon soya sauce
- Prepare 10 cloves garlic chopped
- Take 5 spring onions chopped
- Take 1 onion red big size chopped into 8 big pieces
- Prepare 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get Salt and pepper as required by you
- Take 2 Chillies split in between
Buttery, garlic flavoured rice and succulent chicken thighs are the star of the show in this quick and easy supper. And because it's all baked in one pan in the oven, there's minium fuss and minimum washing up afterwards. The chicken bakes to juicy, fork-tender perfection, with a deliciously crispy skin. Easy Chicken Thighs and Rice Casserole Recipe - super delicious Rice Casserole Recipe with Baked Chicken Thighs & garlic and bacon infused flavor.
Steps to make Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice:
- Boil the basmati rice soak the excess water and spread the rice over aluminium foil to dry.
- In a plastic bowl marinate the chicken thighs with salt, pepper and chilli powder, and half of the chopped garlic and cover the bowl with cling foil for around 30-60minutes.
- In a Wok add oil and fry the marinated chicken thighs for 8 minutes each side of the thigh, until the juices start running out. After fry keep it asking in a separate bowl for later.
- In the same Wok now add the other half of the garlic along with the chillies and fry until the garlic is golden brown.
- Add fried chicken thigh and chopped onions to the Wok and toss for 2 minutes
- Add soya sauce and toss for another 2 minutes so that the mixtures is perfectly blended.
- Now add boiled rice to the work and keep sorting and stirring for another 5 minutes on high flame until you can smell the burnt smell of rice and garlic
- Add chopped spring onions and serve hot
It takes a little time to prep this Chicken Rice Casserole, then YOU let the oven do the rest. When YOU make this Chicken Thighs and Rice Casserole, take a picture & DM me your Food Creation on Instagram @MunchkinTimeBlog & I will feature it here. This oven baked Chicken and Rice recipe has captured the hearts of people all around the world! The rice absorbs the chicken juices as it cooks, adding loads of flavour. I used cous cous instead of rice added about a clove more of garlic and seasoned the chicken with seasoned salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food garlic chicken thighs with rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!