Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
Place in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. This balsamic grilled chicken recipe makes the most juicy and succulent boneless skinless chicken breasts EVER! Grilled chicken breast, zucchini, red peppers and asparagus topped with a honey balsamic dressing - this is SO good, I know you'll be making this all summer.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes:
- Take 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Take 1/2 Head Green Leaf Lettuce
- Get 1/2 Onion
- Get 2 cloves Garlic
- Get Black Pepper
- Get Salt
- Take Italian Seasonings
- Take 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Get Handful Crackers (Your Choice)
Be sure and use fresh peaches when making this delicious Grilled Balsamic Chicken dish. This balsamic grilled chicken recipe is flavorful, tender, and absolutely delicious! Jump To Recipe Video Print Recipe. This Balsamic Grilled Chicken Kabobs recipe makes the juiciest chicken!
Steps to make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes:
- Prep meat and veggies while heating some olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic for a couple minutes. Add in chicken and sauté a couple more minutes. Add in the tomato. (If you’re making this, I am assuming that you’ve already seasoned your chicken while grilling. Go light on the seasonings. The chicken will carry some flavor). Lightly season with salt, pepper and Italian seasonings. Add balsamic vinegar and continue cooking a couple minutes.
- Lastly, add in the lettuce. Break up some crackers in a bag (or in your hand) to top with later.
- Plate and serve.
With a simple chicken marinade and fresh vegetables, it's an easy dinner idea! The secret to this shiny and golden-brown barbecued chicken? A simple, tangy glaze made with brown sugar. Then check out my balsamic grilled chicken! This Grilled Balsamic Chicken is a healthy dish marinated with tangy flavor.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!