Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken popcorn. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Popcorn chicken is a dish consisting of small, bite-sized pieces of chicken that have been breaded and fried. The idea was originally developed by KFC. Today let's make Chicken Popcorn These Chicken Popcorn Recipe are super tasty Perfect for Adult and superb for kids ▽ Link Video.
Chicken popcorn is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken popcorn is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken popcorn using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken popcorn:
- Make ready Prep Time : 26-30 minutes
- Take Cook time : 21-25 minutes
- Take 4 Serve :
- Get 400 grams Boneless Chicken cut into very small cubes
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Prepare Oil for deep-frying
- Get to taste Salt
- Get to taste Black pepper powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Make ready 4 tbsp Refined flour (maida)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp Chaat masala
- Get 1 tsp Crushed black pepper 1 teaspoon
Popcorn chicken recipe - Learn to make crunchy kfc style popcorn chicken at home with this Popcorn chicken is much popular in every part of the world and makes its presence on the menus of. Popcorn chicken is a yummy, crispy recipe made with boneless chicken. KFC style popcorn chicken is too much popular all over the world. Child to adult everyone loves this crispy chicken snack.
Instructions to make Chicken popcorn:
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add salt and pepper powder and beat. Mix cornflour, 2 tbsps refined flour, salt and ¼ tsp red chilli powder and spread on a plate.
- Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, add salt, 1 tsp red chilli powder, lemon juice and mix and set aside to marinate for ½ hour. Heat sufficient oil in a wok.
- Add remaining refined flour to the chicken pieces and mix well. Dip each chicken piece separately in the egg mixture, roll in the spiced flour mixture and slide into the hot oil and deep fry till done. Do not brown them. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Mix chaat masala, remaining red chilli powder, crushed black pepper and well. Sprinkle most this spice mixture over the chicken cubes and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, sprinkle remaining spice mixture and serve hot.
Popcorn chicken is a fun and tasty "pop-able" savory snack for folks of all ages! My recipe is packed with lots of garlicky flavor, crispy coating, and it comes with a creamy and delicious dipping sauce! Homemade Popcorn Chicken couldn't be easier to make! The key is marinating in buttermilk for that crispy The best popcorn chicken has to be crispy on the outside and soft and juicy in the centre. Satisfy your KFC popcorn chicken cravings sitting at home with these KFC Style Spicy Popcorn Chicken bites that are so close to the real thing and are healthier!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken popcorn recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!