Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken enchilada nachos. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken enchilada nachos is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken enchilada nachos is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Homemade chicken enchilada sauce flecked with chile peppers is spooned over tortilla chips in this tasty recipe for chicken enchilada nachos. Place a layer of tortilla chips in a skillet or bake dish. Add a layer of cheese and half the chicken mixture.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchilada nachos using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada nachos:
- Get 12 corn tortillas cut into quarters
- Make ready Spicy cilantro lime black beans (see my recipe)
- Make ready 1 small can green enchilada sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon corn starch
- Take 1 handful shredded Mexican cheese
- Take 1 chicken breast
- Make ready 1 cup tostitos white queso
- Prepare to taste:
- Take taco seasoning
- Prepare cajun seasoning
- Make ready adobo
- Get garlic powder
- Get shredded lettuce
- Take diced onion
- Get diced tomato
- Get sour cream if desired
Remove the skillet from the heat and spoon the chicken mixture into a bowl and keep warm. Spoon the refried beans into the skillet. Shredded chicken (I used one large chicken breast, grilled and shredded) Enchilada sauce. (homemade or store bought, doesn't matter. Remove chicken from pan, leaving enchilada sauce in the pot.
Steps to make Chicken enchilada nachos:
- Heat fryer to 375 and cook corn tortillas into chips. Place in two bowls.
- Place chicken in a pan and season with spices. Cook until done and shred. Stir in enchilada sauce, corn starch and shredded cheese. Cook on medium low for ten minutes.
- Pour warm tostitos queso over chips and top with shredded chicken, beans and top with desired toppings.
Reduce heat to low and simmer sauce, allowing it to thicken slightly. Combine two of our favorite, craveable Mexican comfort foods (saucy enchiladas and hearty nachos), and you end up with this mouthwatering Latin-flavored hybrid. Here, you get all the robust flavors of easy chicken enchiladas, but you swap out soft corn tortillas for crunchy chips that you can eat with your fingers. Prepare your enchilada sauce.; In large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add diced chicken and green chiles, and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken enchilada nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!