Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, four treasure sambal mee goreng /spicy noodle. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Sambal is a Chili paste that many malay used to make many dishes, here with My Sambal also Mee Goreng (Fried Noodles) that shows how easy to make with My. I hadn't until I met Mr. Scrummy and he told me how delicious these spicy Indonesian (or Malaysian!) street food noodles One of the dishes we both enjoyed the most there was 'mee goreng' or spicy stir-fried noodles.
Four Treasure Sambal Mee Goreng /Spicy Noodle is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Four Treasure Sambal Mee Goreng /Spicy Noodle is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook four treasure sambal mee goreng /spicy noodle using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Four Treasure Sambal Mee Goreng /Spicy Noodle:
- Take 350 grams fresh yellow noodle
- Prepare 1 cup bean sprout
- Get 1 cup any stock or 1 small bottle of essence of chicken
- Prepare 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- Prepare MEAT OPTION
- Take 1/2 cup slice up roasted pork
- Prepare 1/4 cup scallion
- Take 4 large prawn
- Take SPICY SAUCE ( SAMBAL SAUCE ) or any sambal oelek
- Make ready 2 tbsp spicy sauce(sambal sauce) or any sambal oelek
- Get 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp brown sugar
The classic spicy noodles are a treat to slurp down with a big mug of teh tarik at your side. I love Roland's rendition of this seafood mee goreng. Personally I'm a big fan of mee goreng especially if the gravy tastes like chilli crab. Hailing from Indonesia, these Mi Sedap noodles are pleasantly spiced with traces of tom Each packet of noodles contains five sachets of spices and condiments to bump up the sweet, salty and spicy flavours; plus fried onions.
Steps to make Four Treasure Sambal Mee Goreng /Spicy Noodle:
- FOR THE SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE) PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce
- with oil saute with garlic and shallot till fragrant set aside
- Put 2 tbsp of sambal paste in pan with 1 tsp of oil with light soy sauce and brown sugar sautee till fragrant about half a minute then add in the large prawn - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341844-spicy-shrimp-sambal-udang
- Add in the cooked roasted duck ,roasted pork and chinese bbq / char siew mix well then add fresh yellow noodle with stock mix well
- bring it to a simmer and add in the bean sprout and scallion continuely stir fry for another 2 minutes ,ladtly add additional lime juice / kalamansi juice or lemon juice stir fry then off heat
- BELOW ARE FEW SPICY SAUCE / SAMBAL RECOPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/456235-baked-spicy-calamari-squid-banana-leaf-wrap - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429961-baked-spicy-hallibut-in-banana-wrap - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360652-spicy-mushroom-and-beancurd-skin - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342309-spicy-carrot-vegan-fried-rice - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340689-spicy-vegetarian-noodle - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/420342-baked-spicy-onion-carrot - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/426457-spicy-pork-and-petai-parkia-speciosa - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338838-spicy-egg-and-chinese-sausage-fried-rice - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335225-spicy-roasted-pork-and-onion - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/396445-lg-baked-salmon-with-spicy-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/400023-spicy-spinach-and-okra-with-beancurd - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357685-baked-spicy-chicken-and-okra-in-banana-wrap - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363306-stuffed-fish-with-spicy-onion-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335217-spicy-fried-dried-anchovies-sambal-ikan-bilis - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335211-spicy-egg-with-onion--sambal-telur-dan-bawang - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/460772-baked-spicy-stingray-sambal-ikan-bakar - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335218-spicy-calamari-sambal-sotong - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/405993-lg-spicy-poached-salmon--sambal-substitute - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/404743-spicy-roasted-pork-salad-sambal-pork-rojak - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335221-spicy-shrimp-rice-sambal-nasi-udang - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347660-spicy-spam-sambal-luncheon-meat - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365922-spicy-noodle-sambal-mee-goreng - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342053-spicy-spaghetti--sambal-spaghetti - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342650-spicy-onion-omelette-roll - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345477-spicy-bacon-sambal-bacon - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353789-spicy-sausage-sambal-sausage - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338319-spicy-okra-sambal-okra - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342207-spicy-mackerel-sambal-mackerel
Mee Siam is a spicy stir-fried rice vermicelli popular for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Which sambal condiment to serve with mee siam goreng? Mee siam goreng is delicious on its own. There is a huge variety of sambal to choose from but I highly suggest savouring the noodles with the common. Add the prawns and stir-fry until cooked.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food four treasure sambal mee goreng /spicy noodle recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!