Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken, corn & black bean quesadillas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas is something that I have loved my whole life.
Stir in corn, chicken, milk, bouillon and pepper; heat through, stirring occasionally (do not boil). Homemade chicken broth is combined with onion, shallots, potatoes, corn and cream in this simple, hearty chowder. Add cherry tomatoes and corn, stir to coat in onion garlic mixture.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken, corn & black bean quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas:
- Get 1 can whole kernel corn -drained
- Make ready 1 can black beans-drained
- Prepare 1 can rotel tomatoes-drained
- Prepare 2 can cooked chunk chicken
- Get 1 envelope fajita seasoning
- Take 1 packages 8 inch Flour Tortillas
- Get 1 packages shredded cheese(8oz)of your choice. I used Mexican blend
- Get 1 jar of salsa
- Take 1 container sour cream
This chicken is made in under an hour, uses just one skillet, and is beyond delicious. It's creamy, garlicky, packed with corn, and finished with fresh herbs and parmesan. Perfect cozy, summer dinner for any night of the week. Creamed corn and butter make my chicken corn soup homey and rich.
Instructions to make Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas:
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Scoop and spread 2 spoons of mix onto half of tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese and fold other half over.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. (I fit 3 in skillet). Cook on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. With a wide spatula (put open side of quesadilla to the inside of spatula) flip and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Gently transfer to serving platter. This made 10 quesadillas. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
This recipe makes a big batch, but the soup freezes well for future meals—one reason why soups are my favorite thing to make. —Beverly Hoffman, Sandy Lake, Pennsylvania I'm from Lancaster County and grew up eating chicken corn soup! This is a good recipe for it. Some people add carrots and some don't like the hard boiled eggs but NEVER potatoes to true chicken corn soup! For the rivels the "dough" should really be called batter. There is no mystery and almost no way to mess up.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken, corn & black bean quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!