Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hi every one Welcome to my channal Today's Recipe is #BakedChickenDrumsticks Hope u like it. Baked drumsticks are smothered in a quick homemade barbeque sauce. How to make Juicy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Make ready 4 lb Chicken Drumsticks
- Take Cooking Spray
- Make ready ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨
- Prepare 4 Tbsp Butter (melted)
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- Get 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Take 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Take 1 Tbsp Chicken powder
- Get 1/8 Cup Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Molasses
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis)
- Get 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (optional)
- Make ready Salt - Black Pepper
Truly the best oven-baked bbq chicken drumsticks and legs recipe perfect for an easy weeknight dinner with a sticky homemade honey BBQ sauce. Because the BBQ sauce on the chicken has sugar in it, if left unwatched, it can easily darken very quickly and burn if you aren't careful. Learn how to make barbecue chicken indoors with these Easy BBQ Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Smothered with a sweet and smoky thick barbecue sauce.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry.
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well.
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes.
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉
BBQ sauce: Adds loads of flavor and a thick, saucy coating. Choose a good quality one with lots of flavor. BBQ Chicken Drumsticks cooked in an easy homemade BBQ sauce and then grilled to crispy, smokey perfection! An easy recipe that's always a crowd pleaser. Forget about dipping your chicken in fatty frying oil; bake it instead!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!