Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, buffalo chicken mac'n cheese samosas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese with three kinds of cheese is rich and spicy, great served as a quick and easy weeknight dinner. I saw my local ballpark was introducing Buffalo chicken mac and cheese and thought it was a great idea! This is what I whipped up.
Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buffalo chicken mac'n cheese samosas using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas:
- Make ready 6 flour tortillas cut in half
- Get 1 box macaroni (prepared as directed and cold)
- Get 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Take 1 chicken breast cooked and shredded
- Make ready 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- Get 1/2 cup water + 1/4 cup flour mixed to form a paste
- Get Ranch or blue cheese to dip
This Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese recipe started out as a just-for-fun experiment. To make this buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese so creamy, I went beyond your standard shredded cheeses, and in addition to shredded mozzarella and cheddar, and I also used cream cheese and sour cream. Top with chopped green onions, parsley, or celery. Like this buffalo chicken mac 'n cheese recipe?
Steps to make Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas:
- Heat fryer to 375. Shred chicken and mix with buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and stir in cold prepared Mac and cheese.
- YouTube how to make samosas and seal them for instructions on preparing the samosa pockets from the tortillas. Seal them using the paste and fry 3-5 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Mac-n-cheese actually doesn't communicate childhood memories or comfort food to me. In fact, Greek and Mediterranean are my comfort food. To finish the mac 'n' cheese, cook the macaroni until al dente then rinse under cold water and drain well. Divide the chicken between the dishes and top with the ranch and buffalo sauces. This spicy baked buffalo macaroni and cheese recipe will blow everyone away.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food buffalo chicken mac'n cheese samosas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!