Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken popcorn & chicken strips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make your own batter-coated, crispy fried popcorn chicken at home; this quick and easy recipe is sure to become a new family favorite. For the honey sriracha mayo: Stir together the mayo, sriracha and honey to taste. Transfer to a small serving bowl and drizzle with a little extra sriracha.
Chicken Popcorn & Chicken Strips is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Popcorn & Chicken Strips is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken popcorn & chicken strips using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Popcorn & Chicken Strips:
- Make ready For chicken Popcorn-
- Get 200 gms boneless chicken(cut into small pieces)
- Prepare 1 tbsp refined flour
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder+ for sprinkling
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder+ for sprinkling
- Make ready 1 tsp parmesan Cheese powder + for sprinkling
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1 egg
- Make ready 1 cup bread crumbs
- Get as required Tomato ketchup for serving
- Take For chicken strips-
- Make ready 250 gms boneless chicken
- Take as required Oil for deep fry
- Make ready 1/2 cup yogurt
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready to taste Crushed black pepper corn
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 cup bread crumbs
- Make ready 1 cup cornstarch
While people visit any KFC restaurant, most of them order this crunchy chicken snack. How To Make Crispy Chicken Popcorn: For the recipe, you have to first marinate the chicken for half an hour with salt, garlic powder, red chilli powder, vinegar, soya sauce, red chilli sauce, black pepper and milk. Instead, make your own at home. Popcorn chicken is quite literally crispy, crunchy nuggets.
Instructions to make Chicken Popcorn & Chicken Strips:
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Put chicken cubes in a bowl. Add flour &mix it. Add all dry masala with 1 tbsp parmesan cheese powder & mix well.
- Beat an egg in another bowl, add to chicken mixture & mix well.
- Spread breadcrumbs on a plate & coat each chicken cube with it.
- Put the prepared chicken cube in hot oil &deepfry till golden brown & crisp. Drain on absorbent paper. Sprinkle onion powder, garlic powder & on Cheese powder on top & mix well.
- For chicken Strips- Heat oil.
- Combine yogurt &an egg in a bowl & whisk well. Add chicken &mix well. Add crushed pepper corn&salt & mix again.
- Coat the marinated chicken Strips with bread crumbs & corn starch.
- Deep fry the coated chicken Strips in hot oil till golden & crisp. Drain absorbent paper.
- Serve hot the Chicken Popcorn & Chicken Strips.
You'd think KFC invented popcorn chicken. Bite-sized chicken nuggets were around long before they popularized it. Popcorn chicken can be eaten as a lunch or dinner, but my absolute favorite way is as an appetizer. To make popcorn chicken, start by cutting some skinless chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Next, combine flour, salt, baking powder, cayenne pepper, dried oregano, ground turmeric, onion powder, and black pepper in a bag.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken popcorn & chicken strips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!