Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mild shrimp chili rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
TIP: get the rice started first, because that takes longer than this recipe! Frozen prawns - all the Keywords: Asian Chilli Garlic Shrimp, Chilli Garlic Prawns, Prawn recipe. I Tonight I prepared the Asian Chili Garlic Shrimp and it was divine.
Mild Shrimp Chili Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mild Shrimp Chili Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mild shrimp chili rice using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mild Shrimp Chili Rice:
- Prepare 20 Shrimp (Black Tiger)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sake
- Make ready 1 Katakuriko
- Prepare Shrimp chili sauce:
- Get 1 Vegetable oil
- Prepare 1/3 tsp Doubanjiang
- Get 1/2 A. Onion
- Take 1/2 A. Celery (just the stalk)
- Prepare 1 clove A. Garlic
- Make ready 1 piece A. Ginger
- Make ready 1 one 400 grams can B. Diced canned tomatoes
- Prepare 100 ml B. Water
- Make ready 1 tbsp B. Sake
- Get 1 tbsp B. Chicken soup stock granules
- Make ready 2 tbsp B. Vinegar
- Get 2 tsp B. Sugar
- Get 1 tsp B. Salt
- Prepare 1 dash B. Pepper
- Take 50 ml Heavy cream
- Prepare 1 as much (to taste) Warm rice
Shrimp cooked in creamy sauce with chef special spices. This chili shrimp recipe is made of shrimp, Thai sweet chili sauce and lime. To spice up the heat level, I added some Roaster brand chili garlic sauce. The shrimp is spicy, sticky, sweet and savory, with the citrusy tang of lime juice.
Steps to make Mild Shrimp Chili Rice:
- Shell the shrimp, and remove the veins and tails. Sprinkle with sake to remove the fishy odor. Finely chop the ingredients marked A, as shown in this photo.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and saute the doubanjiang. Add the finely-chopped ingredients marked A, and saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add all of the ingredients marked with a B, and cook for about 10~15 minutes. Be careful not too cook it over high heat, otherwise the tomatoes will spatter. You'll want to cook it down until it thickens.
- Add heavy cream for the finishing touch and simmer for about 1 minute to finish the sauce.
- Dry the shrimp, and place into a plastic bag. Add the katakuriko and coat the shrimp.
- Coat a different pan with vegetable oil, and cook the shrimp.
- Add the shrimp to the pan with the sauce, coat the shrimp with the sauce and serve.
- Pour over rice, and enjoy!
The real shrimp fried rice, restaurant style. This is how I used to cook fried rice when my father still owned a restaurant. I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make - if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way - cold rice works the best. Persian shrimp rice is temptingly delicious with tons of flavor from curry powder, herbs and spices.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mild shrimp chili rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!