Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, jens mexi chili cheese chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jens mexi chili cheese chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Jens mexi chili cheese chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Place all ingredients in slow cooker. See more ideas about Mexican food recipes, Recipes, Food. · Create authentic Mexican-style tacos by cooking the chicken in a mixture of ancho chili powder and cumin and serving over corn tortillas topped with. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili powder and lime juice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have jens mexi chili cheese chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jens mexi chili cheese chicken:
- Get 6 chicken breasts pounded flat
- Make ready 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Take 5 green roasted chilies diced
- Take 1 tsp cumin
- Take 1 mrs dash garlic and herb
- Get 1 cup shredded colby or cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 can 29 1/2 oz. can juanitas brand chili Colorado or chili Verde
House salad mix, pico de gallo & monterey jack cheese topped w/ crushed corn chips, rosa's red sauce & your choice of mexi's chili, taco beef or chicken vera cruz. In South Philly they use Cheese Wiz, and seriously, this stuff is better! Remove from heat and serve this over a couple of lightly toasted rolls. This easy chicken enchilada recipe features the convenience of rotisserie chicken, a jar of salsa, and canned green chiles.
Steps to make Jens mexi chili cheese chicken:
- pound out chicken so its thin
- preheat oven 400°
- in a large bowl mix softened cream cheese, diced chilis, cumin, mrs.dash together well.
- take a big spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and spoon in center of chicken breast and roll up chicken and place in a 13x9 inch baking dish or large casserole dish lined with foil. repeat with rest of chicken breasts.
- take leftover cream cheese mixture and spread it on top if the chicken breasts
- open can of chili Colorado and pour over chicken, add a little garlic salt to the top
- cook for 35 minutes, take out and sprinkle cheese over top and cook another ten minutes.
- :-) Its really good served over white rice
You could heat it on the side burner of your grill if you have one, you could heat it on the stove, you could even heat it in the microwave if you wanted. Spoon warmed chili sauce onto hot dog. This Chicken Cream Cheese Chili is so easy! I love a good one-pot meal. Chili is an amazing comfort food and crowd pleaser do to it's versatility and that it can be served with most anything.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food jens mexi chili cheese chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!