Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet glazed chicken tenders. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When I tried Mcdonalds' sweet n spicy BBQ glazed tenders, I knew I wanted to try and make them at home! Hope you enjoy my take on them. Remember those chicken tenders that you had as a child?
Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet glazed chicken tenders using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders:
- Take 6 chicken tenderloins (aka strips) - raw
- Make ready 1/2 cup ketchup (I used organic)
- Make ready 1/4 cup honey
- Make ready 1 tbs packed brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Take 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 1-2 dashes worcestershire sauce
- Make ready Garlic and onion powders to taste (I used about 1/2 tsp each)
Chicken recipes are everywhere, but finding ones that are just as healthy as they are tasty can be a tough challenge. Pan-fried chicken tenders are served with mashed sweet potatoes and an easy maple syrup sauce with green onions in this weeknight-friendly supper. Place the sweet potatoes into a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer.
Steps to make Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease lightly (I was out of cooking spray today so used Crisco which worked out fine).
- Place ketchup and honey in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute (this heats the honey helping it combine easier).
- Place all other ingredients except chicken tenders in bowl. Stir to combine until no brown sugar lumps remain.
- Add chicken to bowl. Gently turn and stir to coat chicken in sauce (I used my hand to ensure I was gently with the pieces).
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet, not touching. Place in oven. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes depending on size of tenders.
- If desired, turn on broiler for last couple minutes to really caramelize the tops. I didn't bother with this step since my son was eating them. Serve with desired sides and enjoy!
These crispy Air Fryer Chicken Tenders are golden and juicy, so quick and easy to make which makes them perfect for weeknight cooking! Air Fryer Asian-Glazed Boneless Chicken Thighs. Chicken tenders make a great family dinner or game day snack, from classic, crunchy fried to elevated, this is a roundup of our favorites. Whether oven-baked, fried, grilled, or smothered in sauce, there is something nostalgic about tender, delicious strips of chicken. Five-Ingredient Sweet & Spicy Chicken Tenders.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet glazed chicken tenders recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!