Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken and sausage gumbo - quick and easy. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and sausage Gumbo - quick and easy is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken and sausage Gumbo - quick and easy is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Remove sausage with a slotted spoon. This Easy Chicken Gumbo recipe is like a party for your mouth! Vibrant, spicy flavor simmered to perfection, this combination of chicken, sausage, okra, and veggies is cooked in a creamy creole spiced broth that is just pure comfort.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and sausage gumbo - quick and easy using 7 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and sausage Gumbo - quick and easy:
- Make ready 1 packages chicken wings
- Make ready 3 large Sausage
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Get 5 dash Creole seasoning
- Get 5 dash Hot pepper flakes
- Get 1 box Gumbo mix
- Prepare 1 box of rice
Season with salt, pepper, and Creole seasoning; blend thoroughly. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and Creole seasoning, and brown quickly in large heavy pot. Brown the sausage, pour off fat, and reserve meats. In same heavy pot, heat the oil and cook the flour in the oil over medium to high heat (depending on your roux-making skill), stirring constantly, until the roux reaches a dark reddish-brown color.
Instructions to make Chicken and sausage Gumbo - quick and easy:
- First seasoning chicken
- Then cut up the 3 large sausage
- Then in a 9x10 pan place the chicken on one side and then the cut up sausage on the other side
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Then place the pan into the oven on 350°F
- Cooked chicken and sausage for about 25 minutes
- Meanwhile get you a big pot and pour in 6 cup of water
- Add in gumbo mix onions and bell pepper
- Let the mixture cook down for about 15 minutes
- Is in a chicken and sausage to the mixture
- Once again that the gravy cook down until you feel that is thick enough
- Meanwhile get a medium saucepan
- Put about a cup of rice into the saucepan
- Then wash off or rice with water
- Then put water into the saucepan and take your index finger to measure how much water is in the rice. Water should not go past the first mark on your index finger. That's how I learn to cook rice. Its works every time
- Add salt (optional)
- Then put it on medium heat and let it cook
- You have to watch it
The secrets to a good gumbo aren't anything fancy either, but if you take the time to do them right, your gumbo will be just as good as the ones served in New Orleans. Make sure to brown the sausage and chicken until they both have crispy caramelization. In a large stainless-steel pot, heat the oil over moderate heat. Rely on rotisserie chicken, smoked spicy sausage, and frozen okra from the store to stack up flavors in our quick rendition of a classic Cajun stew. Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken and sausage gumbo - quick and easy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!