Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken bake with mushrooms and sundried tomatos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Looking for a quick weeknight meal that is full of flavor? This dish of chicken, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes and artichokes with fresh thyme is BURSTING. This baked chicken with tomatoes is an easy earthy dish, an excellent choice for a family meal.
Chicken bake with mushrooms and sundried tomatos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken bake with mushrooms and sundried tomatos is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken bake with mushrooms and sundried tomatos using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken bake with mushrooms and sundried tomatos:
- Take 4 boneless,skinless chicken breast fillets
- Make ready 400 grams finely sliced fresh white organic mushrooms
- Take 1 finely cubed onion
- Make ready 4 clove thinly sliced garlic
- Prepare 2 pinch dried basil
- Take 2 pinch dried thyme
- Make ready 1 sea salt
- Take 8 sliced sundried tomatoes
- Take 3 cup milk
- Take 9 tsp cornflour
- Get 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Angel hair pasta topped with chicken, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta cheese is a quick and delightful dinner. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried Tomatoes. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, white wine, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan, thyme, oregano Return chicken to the skillet. I love the addition of sundried tomatoes and mushrooms!
Steps to make Chicken bake with mushrooms and sundried tomatos:
- Saute fillets in the oil in a pan. Once they are "shielded", when they actually get some color on both sides, you add the sliced onion and garlic.
- Then you season with the basil, thyme and sea salt. Following this, you add the sliced mushrooms and add 1 1/2 cup of the milk and simmer until the fillets are almost cooked.
- Once this point is reached, you dilute the cornflour in the remaining milk and you add this mixture in the pan.
- When the sauce is almost thickened, you transfet the contents of the pan in a baking tray. Then you add the sliced sundried tomatoes and baked in a preheat oven at 180o C for 25 minutes. Et voilà!
These are some of my favourite flavours at the. Sun Dried Tomatoes - I use the sun dried tomatoes that are marinated in olive oil, rather than the dried ones without oil. I added mushrooms with the sun dried tomatoes. Sundried tomatoes and mushrooms both have umami which is part of why this combination is so delicious. Cook for around five minutes and come check to see if they are warmed through.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken bake with mushrooms and sundried tomatos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!