Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Quesadillas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese spilling.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadillas:
- Make ready 350 gm chicken meat (cut into thin strips)
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 medium bell pepper (cut into thin, small pieces)
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin
- Prepare 1 tbsp oregano
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 1 cup tomato sauce
- Get 1/2 cup spring onion
- Take 1 hot pepper (sliced)
- Get 150 gm cheese (any type to melt in the oven) (cut to pieces)
- Take 1 pack corn flour tortilla wraps (6-8 wraps)
Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in. Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Quesadillas:
- Preheat oven to 200°c. Prepare the wraps on baking tray. This is what I used.
- Melt butter in a large skillet and cook the first 5 ingredients on medium flame.
- When chicken is cooked, add tomato sauce and cook until the gravy thickens before adding spring onion.
- Spoon the cooked ingredients on tortillas, add cheese and hot pepper slices, and fold in half.
- Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes, depending how crispy you want the wraps to be. You can either serve them like that, or cut to bite size pieces.
These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also. Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!