Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy kielbasa, apple and brussels sprout supper. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Kielbasa, Apple and Brussels Sprout supper is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Kielbasa, Apple and Brussels Sprout supper is something that I have loved my entire life.
Kielbasa slices and baby Brussels sprouts cooked with red onion make a hearty main dish. Reviews for: Photos of Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Kielbasa. If sheet pan suppers are a major player in your weeknight dinner rotation, this combination of smoky kielbasa and Brussels sprouts bring that same ease and sophistication with a five-ingredient.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy kielbasa, apple and brussels sprout supper using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Kielbasa, Apple and Brussels Sprout supper:
- Get 1/2 beef kielbasa cut into small circles
- Prepare 1/2 large white onion, diced
- Make ready 1 medium apple
- Prepare 1/2 inch fresh ginger, grated
- Make ready 1/2 cup organic stock— chicken or veggie
- Make ready 1 lb frozen Brussels sprouts, steamed
- Take 1/2 Tbs butter
- Make ready Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Crockpot Kielbasa in Tomato Sauce Kielbasa and Brussels Sprouts Skillet Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Easy Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Casserole Slow Cooker Cabbage and Kielbasa. Keyword:slow cooker kielbasa and brussels sprouts. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Breakfast Hash With Sweet Potato, Brussels Sprouts, Apple and Fried Egg. kimscravings.com.
Steps to make Easy Kielbasa, Apple and Brussels Sprout supper:
- Over medium heat, in large skillet brown kielbasa
- Once browned on both sides, remove kielbasa from pan and drain grease
- Set kielbasa aside
- Add diced onion to hot pan and carmelize
- Dice apple while onion cooks
- Add apple to pan
- Add S&P to taste
- Grate ginger into pan and stir well
- Once apples begin to soften, add stock and simmer 2-3 minutes until apples reach desired tenderness
- Add kielbasa and steamed Brussel sprouts to pan
- Remove from heat and add butter
- Stir until butter is melted
- Serve and add toasted sesame seeds to each serving
Transfer sliced Brussels sprouts to a large bowl. In a large bowl, combine the shredded Brussels sprouts, apples, shallots, olive oil, vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper; toss well. Includes sugar, corn starch, cranberry juice, cider vinegar, soy sauce, kielbasa, tart apples, red bell pepper, green pepper. Learn how to make Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Apples. Shaving the Brussels sprouts took time but was fun - I like that kind of fiddly knife work and With Wegmans selling pre-shredded sprouts, this is easy to add to our repertoire, and I will!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy kielbasa, apple and brussels sprout supper recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!