Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brenda's cream cheese chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas :chef This was on point according to my daughter! See more ideas about Cream cheese chicken enchiladas, Cooking recipes, Enchiladas. My family loves these shredded chicken enchiladas with a savory cream cheese filling and green enchilada sauce.
Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brenda's cream cheese chicken enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 5 oz fat free cream cheese, softened
- Prepare 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Get 1 cup shredded Monterey jack, divided
- Make ready 2 can enchilada sauce
- Prepare 2 cup cooked shredded chicken
- Make ready 1 cup corn kernels
- Prepare 4 oz can diced green chilies
- Take 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Get 1/4 tsp cumin
- Get 1 salt and pepper
- Prepare 4 each scallions, thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 packages 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
Pour enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, chilies and olives. In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk and chiles; pour over enchiladas. Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are so quick & easy!
Instructions to make Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Spray 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, sour cream, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and 1 cup (3/4 can) enchilada sauce.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of each type of cheese.
- In second bowl toss together the chicken, corn, green chili's, and half of the scallions.
- Add the chicken mixture to the cheese mixture and combine well.
- Spread about half the remaining enchilada sauce (3/4 can) in the bottom of baking dish.
- Spoon the filling into each tortilla, roll the tortilla up and place seam down.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top of the tortillas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining scallions and serve.
Flour tortillas rolled up with a creamy chicken filling. Smother it in a creamy enchilada sauce and shredded cheese. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe & Comment. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Chicken recipes, Recipes. With hand mix bowl enchilada filling contents.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food brenda's cream cheese chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!