Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my mexican inspired pulled chicken 😫. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Mexican inspired Pulled Chicken 😫 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Mexican inspired Pulled Chicken 😫 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
There's a good reason this is one of the most popular recipes on our site…it's fantastic! A good Mexican pulled chicken is a great recipe to have in your go-to recipe collection! It can be eaten as-is or as part of a sandwich, or it can be used in many other recipes!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my mexican inspired pulled chicken 😫 using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Mexican inspired Pulled Chicken 😫:
- Get 2 Large Chicken breasts cut in half right down middle
- Take 1/2 green bell pepper cut up
- Take 2 small mini sweet peppers 2 colours
- Take Half a medium white onion chopped
- Take 1/4 cup Beer or Lager
- Prepare 1 can chopped Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp honey
- Get 1/2 tsp dried cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp dried Garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1 tsp Dried corriander
- Take 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Make ready 1 + 1/2 tsp Mustard Grain
- Prepare 1 tbls Tomato Purèe
- Get 3/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 inch length fresh green chilli diced
- Take 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- Get 1 tsp rocket fuel or your favourite hot sauce
RICE COOKER HACKS - Whole "Roast" Chicken Recipe (Cantonese Soy Sauce Chicken) [豉油鸡]. Katerina's recipe for Mexican Pulled Chicken over at Daily Unadventures in Cooking. is fabulously delicious but healthy and super easy. I made this pulled chicken one day and served it on a whole wheat homemade tortilla from Trader Joe's with some sour cream, fresh greens, and sliced avocado. This budget-busting sharing platter of slow-cooked chipotle chicken is perfect for feeding a crowd - and won't break a student budget, either.
Steps to make My Mexican inspired Pulled Chicken 😫:
- Grease the slowcooker bowl with a little olive oil. Next add the chicken. Then add the sweet peppers and onion and green bell pepper. Add every item on the list give it a good stir then turn on to high for 6 1/2 Hours.
- All the spices and herbs
- Give it a stir them add the beer or lager stir again then leave for the time. When time is up shred it all with two forks. Let it cool down then add it to the fridge for a couple of hours and it will thicken. Best the next day really.
- Out of your choice of hot sauce, I used ghost chilli sauce in mine dress with a few olives to serve.
Our Mexican Pulled Chicken recipe is easy and delicious. We've sourced and blended all of the unique flavour ingredients to make our authentic Mexican Pulled Chicken. Perfect for tacos, burritos, salads, and more! Seasoned with Mexican-inspired spices for big flavor. Perfect for burrito bowls, tacos. · Copy Cat Chick-Fil-A Nuggets-just like you'd get from the restaurant!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my mexican inspired pulled chicken 😫 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!