Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, scain's creamy tomato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Back to Creamy Tomato Soup with Buttery Croutons. Creamy tomato soup is the perfect seasonal soup to transition from the bright tomato flavors of late summer into the crisp evenings Coconut milk will produce a creamy soup, but it will strongly alter the flavor as well; start with half the amount if you're using it in.
Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook scain's creamy tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Prepare 1 small onion, minced
- Make ready 1 carrot, minced
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get 2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes
- Prepare 32 oz organic tomato juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp chicken boullion granules
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp pepper
- Take 3/4 cup sherry
- Make ready 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Make ready 3 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
I have been blogging at Modern Honey for almost two years. In some ways, it feels like it flew by and in other ways, it feels like a lifetime. Despite the heat, my mind and body have already decided it is Fall. And that's why I am brining you this Panera Creamy Tomato Soup Copycat Recipe in September!
Steps to make Scain's Creamy Tomato Soup:
- In a stock pot, add olive oil, onion and carrot. Cook until soft, about 10 min.
- Add cans of diced tomatoes undrained and tomato juice. Cook 10 min on high until boiling
- Add sugar, pepper, parsley, granules and 2 tbsp basil. Turn heat to low
- Once at a simmer, add sherry and cream. Cook about 30 min on low.
- To serve, top with the rest of basil.
- If you don't like it chunky, you can blend it all at the end.
I have been asking anybody and everybody I know to go to Hobby Lobby to buy Fall. Me and cooking tomato soup did not get off to the best start. When I was a very little girl, my mom was sick and resting bed. It was the best creamy tomato basil soup with parmesan I had ever had. Creamy, with savory tomato flavor and bright basil flecks throughout.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food scain's creamy tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!