Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cauliflower rice / couscous with chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No, it probably wouldn't win in a side-by-side taste test with either couscous or white rice, but it does a fair job of coming close. You make this copycat couscous by pulsing cauliflower florets in a food processor (or grating them on a box grater) until. Cauliflower Fried Rice with Chicken is a delicious way to enjoy fried rice but without all the extra carbs.
Cauliflower Rice / Couscous with Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cauliflower Rice / Couscous with Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cauliflower rice / couscous with chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Rice / Couscous with Chicken:
- Prepare 1 big cauliflower head, washed and grated
- Get 1 medium onion, chopped
- Take 1/2 head chopped garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready 2-3 tsp butter
- Make ready 1/2 c chicken- cooked or leftover, chopped
- Take To taste salt and pepper
- Get Green or red chillies, chopped (optional)
If you have been following me for a while, then you know how much I love Indian and Persian food! Chicken biryani is quite possibly the most well-known rice dish from India, which is a long and complex dish. This low-carb skillet version transforms biryani into a quick. Making cauliflower couscous couldn't be easier.
Steps to make Cauliflower Rice / Couscous with Chicken:
- Prepping the cauliflower: You can use a box grater or a regular one, as long as it turns out like couscous. When cutting it apart, drop/wash the pieces in salted water to flush out the insects/worms. Dry off as much water before grating. TIP: after grating, use a paper towel to absorb as much water as you can. If not, the texture will be mushy.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute garlic and onions in low heat until the onions are transparent
- Add the grated cauliflower and mix in with your spatula.
- Add the butter. I prefer Anchor butter, its delicious! Mix in well.
- Drop in your coarsely chopped cooked or leftover chicken. Then chillies, if you like it spicy. Mix well.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper or more butter. The cauliflower cooks easily, about 7-10 minutes to let the flavors infuse.
You just grind up fresh cauliflower florets in a food processor until they resemble couscous. Steam the cauliflower in just enough water to coat the bottom of a pan. Then lightly sauté some nuts, fruit, and onions and toss with the "couscous". In a large bowl, mix together the cauliflower rice, broccoli, chicken, mozzarella, ½ cup cheddar, the garlic powder, onion powder, and salt until well combined. Low-carb chicken biryani using cauliflower rice instead of the basmati rice with delicious warm, authentic flavors.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cauliflower rice / couscous with chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!