Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fried chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes. We have buttermilk, garlic, southern fried chicken and more. Place chicken pieces into a plastic container and cover with buttermilk.
Fried Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Fried Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried chicken using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken:
- Take 2 whole free-range, organic chicken
- Make ready As required Vegetable oil of choice, for frying the chicken
- Take 6 cups all-purpose flour
- Get 5 tablespoons salt
- Prepare 4 tablespoons ground black pepper
- Get 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Get 2 teaspoons paprika pepper
- Take 2 cups buttermilk
Place chicken in a medium bowl, cover, and chill overnight. These favorite fried chicken recipes are to be made over and over again, from our most simple recipes to the ones with all the bells and whistles. For a truly Southern take on fried chicken, fry up a batch of Mama's Fried Chicken—simply seasoned with salt and pepper and soaked in buttermilk. It's the definition of "Don't mess with a good thing." The official Internet headquarters of Kentucky Fried Chicken and its founder, Colonel Sanders Reviews on Fried Chicken in Irvine, CA - Cluck Kitchen, Furai Chicken, Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken, Two Birds, BBQ Chicken, Spice-C, Summer's Fried Chicken, Chan Chan Food House, Krave Asian Fusion Restaurant, Jollibee Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Steps to make Fried Chicken:
- Cut the whole chicken into 4 breasts, 4 thighs, 4 legs and 4 wings and set aside.
- Preheat your oil, in either a heavy pan on the stove or a deep-fryer
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and Paprika pepper until thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
- Pour the buttermilk into another bowl large enough for the chicken to be immersed in the buttermilk.
- Prepare your dredging station. Place your chicken in a bowl. Next to that, your bowl of buttermilk, and next to that, your dry mixture.
- Take your breasts, lightly dust them with your flour mixture, then dip them in the buttermilk until they are coated, and then place them in the flour mixture.
- Take the breasts that are in the flour mixture and aggressively push the flour mixture into the wet chicken. Make sure that the chicken in very thoroughly coated, or you will not achieve the crust and crunch you are looking for. Gently place the breasts in your hot oil.
- Next, repeat the dredging steps with your other pieces of chicken in this order: thigh, leg then wing.
- Make sure all the pieces are properly coated and fried until it become Brown in colour. Once it is done, Remove them from they Fryer or Pan (Keep in mind that it will continue to cook after it has been removed from the fryer.)
- Remove the chicken from the oil and let it drain for 5 minutes. Let cool for an additional 10 minutes before serving. Serve with Chilli sauce or Garlic Sauce
Place chicken in a shallow dish or zip-top plastic bag, and add buttermilk. How long is fried chicken good for? Fried chicken is best when it is fresh and the skin is still crispy. The skin will not be as crispy reheated. Find the best Fried Chicken Restaurants near you on Yelp - see all Fried Chicken Restaurants open now and reserve an open table.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!