Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spinage and lentil soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add tomatoes, lentils, thyme, and vegetable broth and bring to a boil. A nutritious, flavor-packed spinach lentil soup that comes together in minutes! With earthy Mediterranean spices, lime juice and fresh Raise the heat to high and bring the liquid to a rolling boil; add the frozen spinach and the lentils.
Spinage and Lentil Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spinage and Lentil Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinage and lentil soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinage and Lentil Soup:
- Get 10 cup water
- Prepare 1 lb dry lentils
- Prepare 4 chicken bullion cubes
- Prepare 3 carrots chopped
- Prepare 4 celery stalks chopped
- Prepare 6 oz baby Spinage chopped
- Make ready 1 lb smoked sausage sliced and cut into quarters
- Get 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- Take 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp minced onion
- Get 1 black pepper to taste
And then break out the lentils, spices, and spinach because this Instant Pot Lentil Soup recipe will be the perfect thing to make first! A comforting bowl of Red Lentil Soup made with Spinach, Red Lentil, Carrot and warm Spice is full of amazing flavours. This red lentil soup is rich in protein, fibres and is gluten-free. In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, combine the lentils, stock or water, jalapeño, coriander, cumin, oregano and bay leaves.
Instructions to make Spinage and Lentil Soup:
- Cook lentils with water on high for 20 minutes stirring to keep from sticking.
- Turn down stove to medium low and cook 20 more minutes stirring occasionally.
- While lentils cook, chop up your vegetables and add to lentils as you finish chopping each one.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to lentils and turn the stove up to medium high and cook until vegetables are cooked thru.
- Soup will be hot so be careful when serving. Enjoy!
Lentil and Spinach Soup recipe: This recipe is from Jamie Oliver's Ministry of Food. Stir until the stock is dissolved, then add lentils, tomatoes, ginger, and chilli. ARTIST: Mike Rosenberg ARTIST: Passenger ( the working name of singer/songwriter) Mike Rosenberg ALBUM: All the Little Lights SONG: Staring At the Stars. Toss in the spinach and the garlic and sauté until spinach is wilted. Add the vegetable broth, diced tomatoes with liquid, and lentils to the pot along with dried herbs.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spinage and lentil soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!