Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hyderabadi chicken biryani in microwave. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hyderabadi biryani ko achari chicken ke sath pakaya gaya hain to yeh biryani bahut khusboodar aur testy banta hain. Achari chicken ki recipe main already. Hyderabadi biryani is originated in Hyderabad (a city of India) in the kitchen of Nizam of Types of Hyderabadi chicken biryani: Pakke Murgh ki Biryani - Pakke Murgh in the Hindi language means Sprinkle some water over it & reheat it in the microwave.
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani in microwave is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani in microwave is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hyderabadi chicken biryani in microwave using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani in microwave:
- Make ready 400 gms chicken
- Make ready 2 cups Basmati rice
- Make ready 1 onion sliced finely
- Get 1 small onion paste
- Get 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Take 1/4 th tsp garlic paste
- Get 2 tbsp curd
- Take 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Prepare 1 tbsp Shan Biryani masala
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 small stick cinnamon
- Get 2 cardamoms
- Prepare 4-5 cloves
- Make ready 1 tsp half crushed peppercorns
- Prepare 2 drops mitha attar or kewra essence
- Take 2 drops orange red food colour
- Take 3 tbsp ghee
- Get 2 tbsp refined oil
- Make ready 2 slit green chillies
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Prepare 1 potato quartered
- Take 2 eggs
There are various kinds of biryanis in India. Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani is a world-famous recipe. any person(Non-vegetarian) who visits Hyderabad could not leave without eating Hyderabadi chicken biryani or Mutton biryani.there might be many places across. Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani, like all the food of the area, is greatly influenced by the Mughals, Arabic, Turkish and Iranian food that use I particularly like the mix of spices and herbs in this recipe: the aroma of the mint that you can smell throughout the house while the biryani is cooking is inebriating. Biryani is a rice dish, that is cooked either with chicken or meat.
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani in microwave:
- Marinate chicken with onion,ginger garlic paste,curd tomato puree,little salt and biryani masala.
- Parboil rice with little salt.Drain excess water and set aside to cool.
- Steam the potato pieces in microwave and boil the eggs.Heat oil and fry them.Add ghee to remaining oil and fry the sliced onion golden brown.Set aside.
- Microwave marinated chicken without excess water 15 minutes to soften chicken.In the remaining oil sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and add the chicken and toss.Also add the fried potatoes and eggs so that masala coats all.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a microwave container.Layer half rice and sprinkle food colour and mitha at tar or kewra essence.Then spread a layer of chicken eggs and potato,fried onion,then another layer of rice and sprinkle some biryani masala and ghee.
- Microwave high power 5 minutes.Toss little and another 2 minutes.Garnish with chopped coriander and slit green chillies.Serve hot with chilled raita.
It can be made in various ways. When I first started making Biryani on the stove, my biggest problem was when I added the Making it in the microwave, can be a bit tedious, but definitely a good way for beginners to learn how to make biryani. Learn Hyderabadi Dum Biryani from scratch. What type of cookware you need, How to choose meat and marination process to make the meat tender and melting in the mouth, how to make rice fluffy, moist yet separated, How to layer meat and rice - all things together. A perfect combo pack to make.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food hyderabadi chicken biryani in microwave recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!