Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, paleo chicken fajitas with guacamole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Just before chicken is done, add red peppers, lemon and lime juice. Serve over lettuce and top with guacamole and salsa. In a medium bowl, combine garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and sea salt (if desired).
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have paleo chicken fajitas with guacamole using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole:
- Prepare 3 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1 lb boneless, skinless, chicken breast, sliced into strips.
- Take 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare 1 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Get 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Take 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- Get 1 lemons worth of juice
- Get 1 limes worth of juice
- Make ready 2 head butter lettuce, root removed, washed and dried
- Prepare 1 paleo guacamole
- Get 1 small jar salsa (or substitute fresh chopped tomatoes, cilantro and garlic)
This sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe is perfect for weeknight meals and I've perfected the technique so the dish won't come out soggy. Make this recipe for Meal Prep and portion into individual servings with a side of rice or salad greens and salsa/guac. The chicken is moist and packed with spice, the peppers and onions are tender and juicy, and the creamy avocado balances it all out. I cut the chicken, peppers, and onions small because I wanted it to be easy to eat, but you could definitely cut them into strips like traditional fajitas.
Steps to make Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole:
- In medium bowl, combine garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, sea salt. Toss chicken in mixture until fully coated and set aside.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil.
- Saute onion for three minutes. Add chicken and continue to cook until chicken is almost fully cooked (about 10-15 minutes), stirring often.
- Just before chicken is done, add red peppers, lemon and lime juice. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve over lettuce and top with guacamole and salsa.
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2010/02-23/chicken-fajitas-with-guacamole/
To make the tortillas, in a bowl place the almond flour, arrowroot flour, salt and baking soda and mix to combine. Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add the olive oil and ¼ cup of water. Enjoy this chicken fajita bowl over sweet potato puree with peppers and onions and topped with an avocado lime dressing, with broccoli on the side. Ingredients: chicken, olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime, garlic, cumin, salt, broccoli, sweet potato, yellow onion, cinnamon. In a medium bowl, combine garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, and sea salt (if desired).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food paleo chicken fajitas with guacamole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!