Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, paleo spanish rice with tuna. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna. This recipe was inspired by the one on the back of the Bumble Bee Chipotle Tuna & Olive Oil packets. I wanted to see if I could simplify it by switching out the bell pepper, onions, and tomatoes for salsa.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook paleo spanish rice with tuna using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna:
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Get 2 (16 oz) Jars Salsa (non-fruit)
- Get 1 1/3 Cups Brown Rice
- Get 4 Cups Water
- Get 4 Teaspoons Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base
- Prepare 10 oz Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Albacore Tuna with Chipotle & Olive Oil
- Get To Taste Thyme
Then cut in half again and cut out the core. You can then either feed florets through the shredder attachment to your food processor, or use a box grater to. I've made sure to include a whole range of recipes, from tuna salads that are ready to eat in under five minutes to Japanese-inspired ahi tuna sashimi, perfect for a gourmet dinner party. Paleo Tuna Salad is one of the fastest and Paleo-friendly way to make a meal.
Instructions to make Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna:
- In a large frying pan, add the butter and olive oil.
- Set stove top to medium heat to melt the butter.
- Carefully add and stir in the salsa as it may splatter.
- Add and stir in the rice. Set stove top to low.
- Heat the 4 cups of water in the microwave until warm (about 30 seconds).
- Mix the Better Than Bouillon with the warm water to make a chicken broth.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add and stir in broth.
- Reduce mixture to medium heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes uncovered. Stir occasionally.
- Add and stir in the Tuna and Tyme.
- Reduce mixture to low heat, and let simmer for 90 minutes covered. Add water as needed.
- Turn off stove top and serve while hot.
Because it's more assembly than cooking, great for people on the go. However, a lot of times supermarket canned. This classic Mexican-style Spanish Rice (also called arroz rojo) has all the crucial elements: tomato (in the form of tomato sauce), onion, garlic, and of course, rice. We opted for garlic powder for ease, but if you're looking for a more pronounced garlic flavor, you can certainly sub in fresh garlic instead. This recipe is inspired by the traditional Spanish rice dish known by most of you as paella.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food paleo spanish rice with tuna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!