Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken lettuce wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
As we veer into the warmer months, this is a meal that won't heat up your kitchen or feel too heavy to. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps wraps are one of my favorite dinners (along with this cashew chicken stir fry). They are quick and easy and my whole family loves them.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Lettuce Wraps is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken lettuce wraps using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, diced (very small pieces)
- Get 2 tbsp sesame seed oil, divided
- Prepare 1 can water chestnuts, drained
- Take 1 tbsp ground ginger
- Prepare 1 bell pepper, diced
- Make ready 1 onion, diced
- Prepare 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Take 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce, low sodium
- Prepare 3 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp red pepper
- Take 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- Take 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Prepare 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Get 1-2 heads bibb lettuce
A PF Chang's copycat recipe that's super easy to make and tastes just. These Asian lettuce wraps make a delicious main dish for busy weeknights or can be enjoyed as an appetizer for a Chinese take-out Should I Make Ground Turkey or Ground Chicken Lettuce Wraps? This PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps recipe is a copycat of a restaurant favorite. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are reminiscent of PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps, yet they're gluten-free, paleo-friendly and much healthier.
Steps to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil, cook chicken until brown
- Add water chestnuts, ginger, bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir over medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Add rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, red pepper, green onions, carrots, and remainder of sesame seed oil to mixture. Cook and stir for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix with pine nuts, spoon mixture onto lettuce.
With fresh ingredients and a few simple swaps. Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. by Delish US. Grilled chicken smothered in the tastiest general-tso's inspired sauce with crunchy cashews. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are your solution for an easy chicken dinner that packs a punch of flavor. healthyish. Serve chicken mixture with lettuce, herbs, lime wedges, and more sambal oelek for making lettuce wraps.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!