Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, no waste so good chicken pakora leftovers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers. We had the remains of some roast chicken from the weekend along with a few green chillies that needed using up (and not a lot else left in the cupboards tbh) so I made these pakoras and they were delicious!! Apologies for the brown photo but I literally have no fresh herbs or garnish in the house.
No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook no waste so good chicken pakora leftovers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers:
- Prepare 100 gm gram flour
- Make ready 1 tsp dried coriander leaves
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 2 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- Get 100 gm leftover chicken
Apologies for the brown photo but I literally have no fresh herbs or garnish in the house. Next add the shredded or chopped leftover chicken, mix well and fry for a few minutes until heated through. Carefully warm the tortilla wraps in a microwave or a dry pan. Have some leftover raw vegetables from a veggie tray?
Instructions to make No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers:
- Mix together all of your dry ingredients.
- Make a little well and add your garlic and ginger paste. Then slowly add water and mix until you reach a thick heavy dropping consistency. If you have the time, let your batter rest now for at least ten minutes.
- Add your chopped up roast chicken to the batter and give it a good stir.
- Heat a couple of tablespoons of oil in a non stick frying pan. Drop a spoonful of the batter mix into your pan and fry the fritters in batches for a few minutes on each side until golden brown. Serve with chutney.
Saute them in butter or oil to soften. You can then add them to omelets, frittatas, soups, stews, and casseroles. This chicken probably should have gone out last week, but I was still waffling on whether or not it was good. It's some leftover BBQ chicken which I made when Mr. I apparently way over-estimated how much I needed to prepare in his absence, and then somehow the leftovers didn't get eaten.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food no waste so good chicken pakora leftovers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!