Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mexican spiced drumsticks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican spiced drumsticks is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mexican spiced drumsticks is something which I have loved my whole life.
Saturday night we hosted my Young Diabetic Friend for dinner. Spice up your midweek meal with these super tasty Mexican chicken drumsticks (RECIPE BELOW). Simply shake the drumsticks in Coles Mexican seasoning and pop.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mexican spiced drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican spiced drumsticks:
- Get 2 lb Chicken drumsticks about 10
- Make ready 1 1/2 Kosher sea salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Take 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp Opinion powder
- Get 1 tsp Dried oregano
- Prepare 2 tsp Chipotle chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground cumin
- Take 1 tsp Coconut sugar
Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks, Oven-fried Chicken Drumsticks, Oven-fried Turkey Drumsticks. Warning, this is not a taco or chili seasoning. Note the fancy calligraphy on my custom spice bottle. Honey-Spice Drumsticks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Instructions to make Mexican spiced drumsticks:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the chicken in a small bowl. Rub the drumsticks with the spice mixture, covering each as completely as possible. Cover with plastic wrap and allowed to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Face the drumsticks in a single layer in a glass baking dish large enough to hold the chicken without the pieces touching. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the juices run clear.
- Allow to rest for 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
Home Recipes Chicken & Poultry Five Spice Fried Chicken Drumsticks. Take each drumstick and allow the excess egg to drip off. Thoroughly coat in the flour mixture, and shake off any excess. Mexican Spices including Pasilla - Ancho whole chile pods, Chile Negro (Mulato) whole chili pods, Guajillo whole phili pods, Chile de Arbol whole chili pods, New Mexico whole chili pods, Chorizo Chili. Throw Gochujang Chicken Drumsticks in the oven for a simple, crowd-pleasing way to spice up dinnertime.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mexican spiced drumsticks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!