Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, child friendly chicken curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This chicken curry uses my curry for kids spice mix as a base, although you could totally use the coconut milk cauliflower hack in any curry you are making. Boosting Veggie Content in a Curry For Kids.. Kid-friendly sides to serve with curry.
Child friendly chicken curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Child friendly chicken curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have child friendly chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Child friendly chicken curry:
- Take Cooked chicken breast (I used some leftover meat from out roast dinner last night)
- Prepare 1 garlic clove - finely chopped
- Make ready 1 cm cube fresh ginger - finely chopped or grated
- Make ready 1 onion - finely chopped
- Take half mange tout - chopped in
- Get frozen peas, cooked and drained
- Make ready 100 ml coconut milk
- Get squeeze tomato puree
- Take 1 tsp cumin
- Get 1 tsp coriander
- Take 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp. greek yoghurt
- Prepare 1 tbsp mango chutney (optional)
Spice with out the Spicy- Often times curries are too spicy for your less adventurous eaters. This is a great introduction to the world of curries. When the chicken is browned on all sides, remove it from the pot and add in two more tablespoons of butter and the diced onion. Curry Powder - I used a medium curry powder in this recipe as my kids can tolerate a little spice, but if you are unsure then use mild.
Steps to make Child friendly chicken curry:
- Gently fry the onion, garlic and ginger until soft - between 5-10 mins
- Add the spices and fry for 1 minute. Add mange tout and stir well.
- Add the coconut milk, mango chutney and tomato puree. Stir well and simmer for a few minutes Add the chicken, coat with the sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Finally, stir in the yoghurt, cooked peas and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with brown basmati rice or poppodums and naan.
Soy Sauce - If making for children and especially young children use a reduced soy sauce. Vegetarian - Leave out the chicken to make this vegetarian and vegan friendly. It looks like an easy preparation meal too, which is a big bonus for busy moms. 전세계의 최신 영어뉴스 듣기 - 보이스뉴스 잉글리쉬 says: Selecting meals that are kid friendly so that they enjoy the experience of trying a new cuisine. Don't start them with a super spicy curry or raw fish! I love Indian food so I introduced my kids to butter chicken curry when they were very young.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food child friendly chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!