Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken with salted gravy in the microwave. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Chicken with Salted Gravy in the Microwave. I saw this in the readymade food section of the supermarket and recreated it at home. Attention: Use a deep or wide heatproof dish. (If the container is too small, it will overflow.
Chicken with Salted Gravy in the Microwave is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken with Salted Gravy in the Microwave is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken with salted gravy in the microwave using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with Salted Gravy in the Microwave:
- Prepare 400 grams Chicken thigh meat
- Take 1 Leeks (the white part)
- Get 1 Green onion or scallion (optional)
- Take 1/2 tsp ★ Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp each ★ Sake and katakuriko
- Prepare 50 ml ● Water or hot water
- Prepare 1 tbsp ● Lemon juice
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ● Coarsely ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 heaping teaspoon ● Weipa
- Prepare 1 tsp ● Honey
Remove outer sleeve and place vacuum-sealed tray in microwave. Peel back film carefully, as contents will be hot. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine potatoes and water. Pour broth and wine over chicken and vegetables.
Steps to make Chicken with Salted Gravy in the Microwave:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and add with the ★ ingredients. Rub the bag well to let the flavors penetrate. Slice the leek thinly on the diagonal. Cut up the thin green onion finely.
- Line the chicken pieces in a large or deep heatproof dish and nestle the leek in between the chicken. Combine the ● ingredients in a separate container.
- Just before you cook the chicken in the microwave, add the combined ● ingredients and cover the container loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave for 7 minutes at 600 W.
- Add the chopped green onion as soon as it's cooked, and it's done.
My husband preferred the cheese this way as it was not so runny. I think from now on, I'll just melt the cheese on the chicken through the microwave. Also, with the runny sauce at the end, I thicken it up with a bit of cornstarch. This sauce/gravy is perfect on rice. This recipe has been added to the family favorites.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken with salted gravy in the microwave recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!