Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, paleo non-fried ‘fried’ chicken - glutenfree almondchicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Paleo fried chicken might give you whiplash as you do a double take. The two must sit in perfect balance for fried chicken perfection to be achieved. Then, I remembered a Bon Appetit recipe that some friends and I once tried for our supper clerb.
Paleo non-fried ‘fried’ chicken - glutenfree almondchicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Paleo non-fried ‘fried’ chicken - glutenfree almondchicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook paleo non-fried ‘fried’ chicken - glutenfree almondchicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo non-fried ‘fried’ chicken - glutenfree almondchicken:
- Prepare Coating mixture
- Take 1 1/2 cup ground almonds
- Make ready 2-3 tbs sweet paprika
- Take 1 tbs each of oregano, thyme, basil and / or herbs de Provence
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbs garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tbs onion powder
- Take 1 tbs ground ginger powder
- Get 1 tbs cumin
- Make ready to taste Chilli, salt and pepper
- Take Chicken
- Get 6-8 pieces chicken (breast, thighs or wings)
- Prepare Other
- Prepare 2 eggs
Pan Fried Chicken This pan fried chicken recipe is both gluten-free and dairy-free, and it also conforms to the Paleo way of eating. They're using almond flour to coat the chicken well, and they are using chicken thighs. Aka how you convince your friends to join Paleo. This Air Fryer Fried Chicken is a keto recipe that the whole family will love!
Steps to make Paleo non-fried ‘fried’ chicken - glutenfree almondchicken:
- Mix all spices in a bowl - taste to check if you like the mix. Add extra spices accordingly
- Mix spice mix into almond flour, stirring so it’s spread evenly
- Mix two eggs in a bowl
- Coat chicken in the eggs and then coat fully in spices.
- Arrange on a baking paper and cover with aluminium foil
- Bake for 20-45 min, depending on the size of the pieces (20 min for chicken nuggets, 45 min for whole thigh or breast). Remove aluminium foil half-way through so the coating gets crisp.
- Best enjoyed with fresh salad. Keeps well in the fridge for a few days and can be sliced and added to a salad to make it more substantial.
Feel free to play around with the seasoning to suit your taste. You can even add a little Parmesan cheese to give the chicken an entirely different flavor. You can make them fried or baked! This recipe for almond flour pancakes is not only gluten-free and paleo-friendly, but it's delicious to boot! Top with maple syrup and fresh fruit.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food paleo non-fried ‘fried’ chicken - glutenfree almondchicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!