Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, reindeer sloppy joe slider. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
They make the perfect party food or easy weeknight dinner! Serve up mini versions of a weeknight favorite. Make the sauce ahead of time, if you like.
Reindeer sloppy Joe slider is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Reindeer sloppy Joe slider is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook reindeer sloppy joe slider using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Reindeer sloppy Joe slider:
- Get 1 cup leftover roast chicken
- Take 2 tbsp bbq sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 tsb mustard
- Take 1 finely chopped shallot or 1/2 red onion
- Make ready Smoked cheese (optional)
- Make ready 5-6 pretzels
- Prepare Some strawberry for Rudolph nose
- Take Some blueberries for reindeer’s nose
- Make ready 1 pack mini bun
- Take Some edible eyes
Definitely one of those meals that I know all the plates on the table will be polished clean. This meal could easily be slipped into the First Costco Meal Plan, or the Second Costco Meal Plan. Mix together with a wooden spoon, making sure to break up the ground beef. Spoon the sloppy joe mixture onto the buns to make sliders.
Steps to make Reindeer sloppy Joe slider:
- Prepping all ingredients together. I used leftover chicken and add some bbq sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard in and mix well but you can cook your chicken from scratch.
- Cut your buns in half and fill some chicken in each bun. Add some cheese and slice shallots in the bun.
- Break pretzel 🥨 in half and stick them on the top of the bun both side to make it look like antlers
- Place strawberry in the middle of the bun for red nose or blueberries for normal nose. Then place eyes on. They are super cute and delicious to share on festive time 🎄
These mini sloppy joe "subs," complete with seasoned meatballs, work just as well as apps as they do as a main. WD Kitchen Tip: Make the meatballs way ahead of time. Recipe by A Pinch of This. Stir in BBQ sauce (or Ketchup), mustard and Worcestershire. Sandwich Sloppy Joes with sauce and French fries close-up on the.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food reindeer sloppy joe slider recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!