Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken fajita stuffed peppers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
These Chicken Stuffed Peppers are filled with black beans, corn, onion, and brown rice — you pretty much have all the food groups in one bite! Here is a healthy entree that takes a little bit of extra time, but it's is well worth it in the end. I know I missed Cinco de Mayo and didn't post this recipe in time, but Chicken Fajitas all great all the time.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fajita stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers:
- Take 4 large green bell peppers
- Get 2-1/2 c riced cauliflower
- Get 8 oz boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2" thickness
- Get 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 c chopped onion
- Take 1/2 c shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- Get 1/4 c fat-free plain Greek-style yogurt
- Get 1/4 c salsa
Try out these Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers! Find this recipe and MORE at. Naturally low carb, keto friendly, paleo, and gluten-free. Place one pepper on a dinner plate, fill with one cup of chicken and vegetables, then top with a heaping tablespoon of the Avocado Cream and cilantro.
Steps to make Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice stem top of peppers and remove seeds. Place cut side up in deep baking dish, leaning against sides if needed. Bake until tender, 20-30 min.
- Combine cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat on med. Season chicken using half of the seasonings. Cook in skillet until cooked through, about 4 min. on each side. Transfer to cutting board and chop into small pieces.
- Remove skillet from heat and wipe clean. Re-spray and bring to med. heat. Add cauliflower, onion and remaining seasoning. Cook and stir until almost tender. Add in chicken and finish cooking veggies.
- Blot away excess moisture from peppers. Fill with chicken mixture. Sprinkle on cheese. Top with salsa and yogurt.
While you're standing by the oven, you'll want to begin boiling a pot of water as well. Cut each pepper in half lengthwise (through the stem). Seed and de-vein the peppers then boil them for four to five minutes. Cook the peppers, onion, salt, and pepper until soft and slightly caramelized. Transfer the cooked veggies to a bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken fajita stuffed peppers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!