Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 3 ingredient dough avo pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Not every three-ingredient dough or its lesser ingredient (and less amazing counterpart two-ingredient dough) cooking recipe will actually pull through with the promise of satisfying pizza crust that gives you an Instagrammable pizza. Today I am going to share some of my tips! This pizza dough recipe, via Bon Appétit, calls for just three basic ingredients: flour, sea salt, and active dry yeast.
3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 3 ingredient dough avo pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza:
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- Prepare 3/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 cup yoghurt
- Prepare Pizza Toppings
- Prepare Cubed avocado
- Take slices Tomato
- Get slices Red onion
- Get Cooked shredded chicken /leftover roast chicken
- Take Crumbled feta cheese
- Get Mozzarella cheese, grated
With this insanely easy, three-ingredient pizza crust recipe, you can get all gourmet without kneading (haha, get it) to go out and buy yeast and wait two hours to let the dough rise. If you have all-purpose flour, baking powder, and… drum roll, please… For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Did you know you can save this recipe and order the ingredients for same day delivery or pickup?
Instructions to make 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza:
- For the dough: in a large bowl add in flour and salt. Pour in the yoghurt and combine until you get a soft, smooth dough. If the dough is too wet, add in 1 tbsp of flour at a time until it's no longer sticky. If dough is too dry, adjust by adding 1 tbsp yoghurt at a time.
- Allow dough to rest for 15-20 minutes. Divide dough in half. Roll it out on a floured surface into 2 x large pizza bases.
- Par bake for 6-8 minutes at 180°C until puffed but not browned. Remove from oven. Smear with sauces of you choice.
- Add toppings to taste. Any pizza toppings will do, I have topped with chicken, red onion, tomato and avo cubes.
- Top with cheese. You can also sprinkle with mixed herbs or dried parsley before returning to the oven.
- Bake for 15 mins until lightly browned on the edges and cheese has melted.
Made from a handful of fresh and wholesome ingredients you know and love. You can also use it as pizza dough! Or pour it into a greased loaf pan and bake up a slice-able bread loaf. So much potential, I need to experiment…. Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food 3 ingredient dough avo pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!