Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cray cray easy chicken and cheese quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas is something which I have loved my entire life.
Easy cheesy chicken quesadillas are quick and easy to make and the perfect snack for hungry kids, made with just six ingredients. Easy cheesy chicken quesadillas are super easy and very satisfying. You can use other deli meats and different cheeses to make your own snack.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cray cray easy chicken and cheese quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas:
- Make ready 1 packages Perdue Short Cut Grilled Chicken Breast
- Get 1 bunch Quesadilla Shells
- Get 1 packages Taco cheese mix (or which ever u prefer)
- Get 1 Salt
- Take 1 Pepper
Chicken and black bean quesadillas are an easy weeknight dinner filled with instant rice and Mexican cheese. Serve with salsa and sour cream. This chicken and cheese quesadilla recipe uses a mixture of smokey cheeses and chicken thighs to create one of the best quesadillas ever! Isaac loves them too and for the past week it's what I've been making for lunch.
Steps to make Cray Cray Easy Chicken And Cheese Quesadillas:
- Open bag of Chicken
- Place as much chicken as desired on a cutting board and cut into small chunks
- Put chicken in a skillet and heat up. (It's already precooked so all u need to do it warm it) Salt and pepper it
- Place 1 shell in a skillet and warm it
- After warming the shell place it on a plate and toss in another 1 which will b your top shell
- Add desired amount of chicken to shell
- Top with cheese
- Top with the top shell
- Place back into skillet and warm up until the cheese glues it all together per say
- Place back on the plate and cut into 4's with a pizza cutter or whatever you have just easier with the pizza cutter
- Plate and enjoy. We don't like sour cream but you could serve it with sour cream or over rice to make it a filling week night meal. I served it here with Cream Corn only because the Hubby wanted some cream corn lol
They are so easy to whip up which is always a plus when it comes to lunch. This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer for a Cinco de Mayo party or any celebration coming up. Roast up your own chicken breast or make it even easier on yourself by using a prepared rotisserie chicken. Here is an easy and tasty recipe that is sure to please everyone! You can serve it with fresh salsa or yogurt.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cray cray easy chicken and cheese quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!