Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken kinda blue. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I put a bed of white rice on the plates, put the chicken cordon blue on top of the rice covered with the cream sauce. A good side dish is buttered rolls, mmm-mhmm! All I can say was that it was such a beautiful presentation and absolutely heavenly!
Chicken Kinda blue is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Kinda blue is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken kinda blue using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kinda blue:
- Get 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Make ready 1.5 cups your favorite salted cracker
- Take 1 egg
- Get Sliced cheese (be creative, try muenster, gouda, or pepper jack)
- Take Thin sliced ham
- Prepare 1 large can of vegan soup
Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks. Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and paprika. Dip chicken in butter then roll in crumb mixture.
Instructions to make Chicken Kinda blue:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Throw crackers in Ziploc bag and roll the large soup can over them until they are powder.
- Cut chicken breast in half, put in Ziploc bag and use can to flatten the chicken. (This can is useful)
- Lay all four flat fowls out and place a a slice of ham on each one followed by a slice of cheese. (That was a fun sentence to say)
- Roll each flat fowl (maybe you have to say it out loud) and use toothpicks to keep it rolled.
- Crack egg in bowl and roll the formerly flat fowl in the egg
- Roll the egg covered chick roll around in the crushed crackers.
- Throw on cookie sheet and put in oven until crackers are a rich brown.
- Put can of vegan soup in pantry and never eat it. Just use it as a rolling pin.
- While waiting for it to be done.. pretend it was hard.
This is a cream sauce I used on Chicken Cordon Bleu. Use a sharp knife to cut each chicken breast in half horizontally to create two chicken breast halves. Place between two sheets of plastic wrap and use a meat mallet or rolling pin to pound them into thin, even pieces (be careful not to pound so hard that the meat tears.). A Chicken Cordon Bleu without a delicious, creamy sauce is like a a French fry without ketchup. This sauce is the perfect complement to homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu or significantly enhances flavor and elegance to store bought Chicken Cordon Bleu.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken kinda blue recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!