Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, quickie chicken parm casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quickie Chicken Parm Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Quickie Chicken Parm Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
It's pretty clear from the recipe that it's not really chicken parm - it isn't breaded for one thing. Chicken Parmesan Casserole is ready to bake in ten minutes with cheese, tomato sauce and a crouton crunch topping for the perfect Chicken Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a dish that took some convincing in our household at first. This isn't a dish I've ever made for a client but looking.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quickie chicken parm casserole using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quickie Chicken Parm Casserole:
- Get 1 29 oz bag frozen chicken tenders, i use Perdue
- Take 4 cup pasta sauce, preferably homemade
- Prepare 2 cup shredded mozzarella, i like the four cheese pizza blend
- Get 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Chicken Parmesan Casserole is full of flavors and it's so easy to make. We love it that it's so much easier than making the Classic Chicken Parmesan, but it packs the. This chicken parm casserole recipe uses store-bought rotisserie chicken so you can cut corners on prep time, not flavor. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Instructions to make Quickie Chicken Parm Casserole:
- preheat oven to 350. spray 9"x"13 casserole dish-i use a lasagna tin- with cooking spray
- spoon about a half cup sauce on bottom of casserole . not alot, just enough to lightly cover. lay frozen chicken on top. its ok to put pieces on top of each other, just try to do it evenly
- sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of chicken, then top with rest of sauce, making sure to cover all chicken well. you can use a little more if you like it saucy, just not too much or it will end up soggy
- top with mozzarella cheese. two cups is just a suggestion, if you like it super cheesy, go for it! :-D
- pop it in the over for 30-35 minutes, until cheese is nice and bubbly and chicken is cooked through. if the cheese is cooking faster than the chicken, i move it to bottom rack and that usually does the trick! serve with pasta and garlic bread if desired, and enjoy!
Assemble the Bake: Pour a little marinara onto the bottom of a casserole pan. This easy take on chicken Parm gets an upgrade with cheesy Panko breadcrumbs and a buttery crescent topping. Top the Chicken Parmesan Casserole with mozzarella, Parmesan and breadcrumbs for that perfect Chicken Parm flavor and crunch. This is the most flavorful and satisfying recipe. It's a quick and easy one dish meal to prepare.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quickie chicken parm casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!