Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, butter chicken with cauliflower rice (keto/low carb). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
#Keto #Butterchicken #Cauliflowerrecipe Keto Butter Chicken with Low Carb Cauliflower Rice This tasty Butter Chicken recipe is one of my favorite keto diet. Dig into this decadent one-pan Keto Butter Chicken recipe served over low carb cauliflower rice. There's no beating a one-pan recipe on busy nights.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have butter chicken with cauliflower rice (keto/low carb) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb):
- Prepare 1 tbs Garlic Powder
- Get 1 tbs onion powder
- Take 4 chicken thighs
- Take 1 cup water
- Make ready 2 tbs Avacodo Oil
- Prepare 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ginger
- Take 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 100 g salted butter
- Make ready 100 g cream cheese
- Get 1/2 cup Hienz No Added Sugar Ketchup
- Get 2 packets stevia
- Get 800 g Cauliflower rice
This keto butter chicken is a must-try. Skip the rice and naan and substitute your meal with some keto-friendly cauliflower rice. This keto butter chicken recipe is warming and comforting, but so delicious, you'll want to make it year-round. And since this savory dish only gets better after a night in.
Steps to make Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice chicken in small cubes, in frying pan with oil lightly brown chicken.
- Add water, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper simmer for 5-10 mins on low- med heat until chicken is cooked.
- Add remaining spices. Stir throughly. Recipe is light on spicy heat add more cayenne pepper if you like spicy.
- Add butter, cream cheese, sugar free ketchup and stevia. Keep on low heat and stir in until fully blended. Let simmer for 5-10 mins to thicken sauce (stir occasionally)
- Cooks Cauliflower rice and serve.
Yes, this butter chicken keto recipe is low carb and keto friendly! Juicy spice crusted chicken stew served with low carb golden cauliflower rice. This is the type of food you want to eat on the keto diet, and the meal prep The turmeric is what makes this keto cauliflower rice golden in color. This keto butter chicken recipe is part of the Indian cuisine. It is a bomb recipe, an explosion of flavors, tons of spices It's an incredible recipe made with pan-seared chicken pieces all coated in a silky and creamy butter sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food butter chicken with cauliflower rice (keto/low carb) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!