Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crumbly fried rice 5 minutes in the microwave. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave is something that I have loved my whole life.
To cook rice in the microwave, rinse it in a colander and pour it into a microwave-safe dish. Add as much water as the package calls for. In a bowl, combine the rice, water, soy sauce, sesame oil, and bacon.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crumbly fried rice 5 minutes in the microwave using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave:
- Take 1 bowl Cooked white rice
- Take 1 Egg
- Take 2 tsp ○Vegetable oil
- Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ○Chicken soup stock granules
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ○Soy sauce
- Take 1 ○Your choice of fillings (I used 2 slices of ham and some spring onion in the photo. You can use imitation crabsticks, etc. too).
- Make ready 1 Salt and pepper
If it's been cooked properly, it's already been reheated once. This Rice Krispie Treat recipe is foolproof! They never come out hard or dry and it is less mess than making them over the stove! Cooking them in the microwave allows you to control the temperature better.
Steps to make Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave:
- Heat the rice up until it's warm to the touch. If you heat it too much then the egg will set before the rice cooks in Step 2.
- Spread the rice out in a heat-resistant plate and crack an egg over the top. So that the rice doesn't clump together, mix the egg into the rice thoroughly.
- Add the ○ ingredients to Step 2 and mix them in well. Make sure that the rice is spread out evenly in the bottom of the plate, cover the plate in cling film, and microwave it for 2 minutes (500 W).
- Take the rice out of the microwave and stir the rice with a cut-and-fold motion. Wherever the egg has clumped together, make sure to break it apart. Cover the plate in cling film once again and microwave it for 2 minutes at 500 W.
- Take the plate out of the microwave once more and stir the rice in the same cut-and-fold motion again to make it nice and crumbly. Then put the rice in the microwave for a further 1 minute at 500 W to evaporate off any excess liquid.
- Take the rice out of the microwave a final time and stir it again. Then season the rice with salt and pepper and serve.
Another tip for keeping your krispies soft and chewy is to use fresh bags of mini marshmallows. No one likes dry, crumbly leftover rice. Try one of these three methods to reheat your rice to make it taste as good as it did on the day you made it. Cover the bowl in plastic wrap and microwave on low for a few minutes, or until the plastic starts to balloon up with steam. How to Reheat Rice in the Microwave.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crumbly fried rice 5 minutes in the microwave recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!