Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spiced cajun chicken pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spiced cajun chicken pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Prepare 1 rotisserie chicken
- Prepare 2-3 peppers chopped, yellow, red orange
- Get 1 pound fettuccini noodles, I use flavored noodles like basil
- Make ready 1/2 cup parm cheese
- Take 1/4 cup white wine
- Get 1 large lemon / squeeze juice
- Get 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 /2 tbsp flour
- Prepare 2 small pints of whipping cream or whole milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Take 1 tbsp red pepper seasoning
- Take 1 tsp barbere or Indian seasoning
- Take 1 tsp nutmeg
- Make ready Salt and pepper generous
- Make ready Splash milk if needed to thin sauce
- Take 12 grape tomatoes
Saute the mushrooms with butter The Cajun spice really is the secret to a GOOD Cajun Chicken Pasta! Cajun Chicken Pasta - Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce. Then, as the pasta cooks, you can season the chicken with a store-bought Cajun spice blend, which typically contains a mix of paprika, garlic and onion This will give the chicken a warm, smoky aroma, without being overwhelmingly spicy. This dish is best served with a light side salad, roasted veggies.
Instructions to make Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Heat up your iron skillet, add 3 tbsp of butter on med heat.
- Boil water for noodles w salt / do not add noodles yet. Get it boiling
- Chop all veggies, leave grape tomatoes whole, juice lemon set aside,
- Once butter is melting add 1 pint of cream, stir, it will bubble add all your seasoning, stir, add lemon juice, stir. Add white wine, salt and pepper, flour. Stir, add additional pint of cream stir. This should bubble but not burn keep stirring, add milk if needed to thin sauce, you want it like Alfredo sauce. Add more seasoning to taste for spicy flavor. Add parm cheese. Turn down to med low heat/ add veggies, and chicken. Stir let this simmer for 5-8 minutes
- Add pasta noodles, boil for 5-8 minutes, strain add a little pasta water, w noodles and oil oil. Set aside
- Take your pasta sauce off stove! You are ready to serve sauce over hot noodles!! Add parm cheese to taste!!
This Cajun chicken pasta would taste great with peas, roasted cauliflower (try not to overcook), and broccoli. Corn, while not exactly a vegetable, would also be a sweet addition. Top with sliced Cajun spiced chicken and creamy avocado. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot Place the chicken cubes in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, then stir to coat the chicken in the spices.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spiced cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!