Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, basil tomato creamy chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Creamy Tomato Basil Chicken is a simple, one pan meal that the entire family will love. With only five ingredients that are most likely in your pantry, this is an easy recipe that will become a dinner favourite! Lush and saucy is how I would describe this creamy tomato basil chicken.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have basil tomato creamy chicken using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken:
- Make ready 300-400 grams boneless chicken breast pieces (tikka cut)
- Prepare 1 tsp Cajun spice
- Take 1 big tomato finely chopped (avoid seeds)
- Take 6-8 asparagus or French beans (cut in 4 pieces, blanched or cooked in microwave for 5 minutes
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil for frying
- Prepare 2 tbsp salted butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp creme cheese
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- Take 6-8 garlic finely chopped
- Make ready 1 large onion finely chopped
We literally just threw the last of our leftovers out and now I have no other choice but to cook for my family. Well if this creamy tomato basil chicken is what real life looks like, count me in! Keep the easy meals coming girlfriend! Season sliced chicken breasts on each side with salt and pepper.
Steps to make Basil Tomato Creamy Chicken:
- Wash chicken pieces and 1/2 lemon juice, 4-6 basil leaves roughly chopped, 1/2 tsp black pepper crushed, salt and 1 tsp chopped garlic - keep aside for 20 minutes
- On a pre heat skillet or pan add butter, place chicken pieces in pan and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side, avoid keeping all the pieces together and also avoid over fry, once they are almost cooked and place on a plate and keep aside. you can also grill or barbecue.
- Now on a same pan, add olive oil and fry chopped garlic for 2 minute on high flame, oil then add chopped onion, sauté for 5 minutes on medium flame, add 1 tsp Cajun spice and crushed black pepper,add tomato and and cook for 2 minutes add some salt on tomato for faster cooking
- Add 6-8 desh basil leaves chopped
- Make a space at the centre of pan and chicken pieces, try to roast them little, then add pre blacked asparagus or French beans. Cover the lid for 5-7 minutes on low heat and let it simmer, add some water if it is try.
- Now add cream cheese or fresh whipped milk creme and cooks for 1 more minute - it is ready for serving.
- This recipe doesn’t need any garnishing but to make it more flavourful you can add chopped basil leaves.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Chicken with Tomato and Basil Cream Sauce is an easy meal that tastes like it took all day. The chicken is perfectly tender and juicy, and the easy cream sauce is over-the-top in complex Italian flavor thanks to caramelized tomatoes and fresh basil. This sauce was so heavy I should have done linguine! It was rich thick and very creamy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food basil tomato creamy chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!