Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cut the chicken into chunks and mix with the soy, then set aside. Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables instructions. Rinse rice and soak in the water.
Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables:
- Take 4 cups rice
- Get 2 shiitake mushroom(dry)
- Take 1 tsp Hijiki(dry)
- Take 1/2 konjac
- Make ready 1/2 burdock root
- Take 1/2 aburaage (fried tofu)
- Take 2 cm carrot
- Make ready 1/4 bamboo shoot
- Get 120 g chicken thigh
- Get ☆4 TBSP soy sauce
- Prepare ☆4 TBSP sake
- Take ☆4 TBSP mirin
- Make ready ☆2TBSP sugar
- Get ☆1 TBSP powdered konbu dashi
The soy sauce adds savory, salty, umami flavor to the sauce that the rice cooks in. Pour in tomatoes (with any sauce from the can) and broth. Bring to a boil, and stir in the cooked pork, celery mixture, and the pineapple chunks with juice. Remove from heat and transfer chiles to a plate to cool slightly; wipe out wok or skillet and return to stovetop.
Instructions to make Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables:
- Rinse rice and soak in the water.
- Soak shiitake in water until it’s soft, 15 minutes. After soften, slice them thinly. Keep the soaked water.
- Soak hijiki in a small bowl until it’s soft, 15 minutes. Keep the soaked water.
- Boil water in a small pot, put konjac to remove the smell. After boil, cut them into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, put 1 tsp vinegar and 3 cups water. Shave burdock into the water with vinegar to avoid discoloration. Discard the water immediately after you finish shaving them all and replace with fresh water and rinse.
- Cut carrot, bamboo shoot, aburaage.
- Cut chicken into small bite size. In a large pan, drizzle large portion of oil and sauté chicken until it changes the color.
- Add all the other vegetables into the pan and sauté for 3 minutes. Add all the ingredients of ☆ and cook for 3 minutes.
- Strain the soup. Add reserved shiitake water and hijiki water into the soup.
- In a rice cooker, put rice and the soup. Add water to make it to the 4 cup line.
- Then add the cooked vegetables and chicken. Do not stir rice and vegetables here. Start the rice cooker👍
Once cool enough to handle, remove stems from chiles and transfer. In Indonesian language nasi means (cooked) rice and tim means steam. The ingredients are chicken, mushroom and hard boiled egg. These are seasoned in soy sauce and garlic, and then placed at the bottom of a tin bowl. This tin bowl is then filled with rice and steamed until cooked.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!