Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, buffalo chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Buffalo Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Buffalo Chicken Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This Buffalo Chicken Casserole from Delish.com is the best. This casserole is the perfect thing to make for an easy weeknight dinner, a potluck, or even the Super Bowl. This kickin' casserole has all the classic buffalo chicken flavor you love, and is made hearty with the addition of rotini pasta and cream of chicken soup.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook buffalo chicken casserole using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Chicken Casserole:
- Take ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆casserole◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Prepare 3 pounds chicken breast
- Take 1 tablespoon paprika
- Prepare to taste celery salt and pepper
- Get 1 large head of cauliflower
- Prepare 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder, optional
- Make ready 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆■Buffalo Sauce■◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Prepare 1 cup your favorite hotsauce
- Make ready 2 sticks butter
- Take ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆topping◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Take 12-16 ounces sour cream
- Prepare 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Prepare 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Take 2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Classic buffalo chicken wing flavor in a comforting casserole with absolutely zero carbs, gluten, or dairy! It may not be the prettiest, and I know I say this a lot, but I'm calling this my new favorite recipe! In today's episode, Traci struggles with chicken. New videos every Tuesday! (And sometimes Friday!) Help support us on Patreon.
Steps to make Buffalo Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit
- Cube the chicken into bite sized pieces
- Cut the cauliflower florets into bite sized pieces
- Heat oil in the pan season the chicken and cauliflower and stirfry till done.
- Drain cauliflower and chicken, this broth is good to use on something else.
- Heat butter and hot sauce together. Blend well let cool just a bit
- Mix the sauce,chicken, and cauliflower.
- Add to a 9x13 pan
- Mix cheeses and sprinkle on top
- Bake in oven 20 minutes
- Add sour cream and cilantro. Serve I hope you enjoy
- Note you can substitute sour cream, with blue cheese, or ……ranch dressing
- Note2 you can use Hooters wing sauce as the sauce you can buy at grocery store, online, or some supermarkets.
I made it for a superbowl party and everyone loved it! Add the diced chicken to the "left behind" olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat all the chicken. Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake. You know those comfort foods that are like a big hug from the inside out? This Buffalo Chicken Casserole is warm and creamy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food buffalo chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!