Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, quick chicken quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Chicken Quesadillas is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Quick Chicken Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Make gooey quesadillas in a large flat skillet or on a pancake griddle. Be sure that the surface is non-stick so the quesadillas. But if you're looking for some guidance, especially in cooking up some quick and easy chicken to stuff inside, this recipe won't let you down.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook quick chicken quesadillas using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Chicken Quesadillas:
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Prepare 1 large green bell pepper (or 1/2 green & 1/2 red)
- Get 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Take 3 # cooked chicken (I can my own)
- Prepare 1 pkg flour tortillas (medium)
- Get butter
- Make ready queso blanche cheese (can buy slices, block, shredded
- Take jalapeño pepper slices (optional)
This recipe makes the best quesadillas, hands down! These easy, budget-friendly chicken quesadillas make a quick lunch for two or a simple party snack and are a great way to use up leftover roast chicken. Spinach Artichoke Chicken. by Melissa Althen. My hubby and I LOVE chicken quesadillas, and this recipe looks amazing!
Instructions to make Quick Chicken Quesadillas:
- I can my own chicken meat though u can season and freeze….
- Cut bell pepper and onion into strips. Similar to fajita veggies… Saute in veggie oil.. Until semi soft
- Add 1/2 package of taco seasoning mix. Stir until veggies are well coated…
- Add chicken to onion and bell pepper.. mix…add the other 1/2 of the taco seasoning to the chicken, onion, bell pepper… Mix well and set aside…
- Add 2 tsp of butter to a hot skillet allow to melt…. Add a medium flour tortilla and allow to cook for about 30 seconds…
- Put cheese on half the tortilla… Add chicken, bell pepper, onion mixture on top of cheese… Allow to cook for about 1 minute…. Fold it in half…. Gently press with the spatula…. Flip over on other side…. Allow to cook about 1-2 minutes….. You can add jalapeño peppers to them if you wish…
- I place in a worm oven until I'm ready to serve…
We'll definitely have to give it a try. These quesadillas are filled with gooey melted cheddar, shredded chicken and a smoky chipotle-tomato sauce. My kid like to make new and easy recipe each week. This was very easy to make. Made for my husband who is not vegetarian.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food quick chicken quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!