Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick shepherd's pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Regardless of what you call it, a shepherd's pie is basically a casserole with a layer of cooked meat. In this simple shepherd's pie recipe, we call for flavorful lean ground lamb, which isn't always easy to find.
Quick Shepherd's Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Quick Shepherd's Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have quick shepherd's pie using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Shepherd's Pie:
- Take 3 Potatoes (big)
- Make ready 500 grams Chicken Breasts
- Get 100 grams Peas
- Take 2 Tomatoes (medium)
- Prepare 3 sliced cheese
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Red Chilli Powder
- Get 6 Garlic Cloves (diced)
- Get 2 tsp Olive Oil
- Make ready 6 Pepper Cloves (diced)
- Take 50 Butter
The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. See a simple shepherd's pie recipe. Enjoy this hearty pie dish that is deceptively simple to make.
Instructions to make Quick Shepherd's Pie:
- Boil potatoes (put a pinch of salt in the water while boiling)
- Boil and shred the chicken (add a little salt)
- Boil peas
- Chop tomatoes
- Add olive oil to a skillet
- Add tomatoes, salt (enough to make the tomatoes soft), peas.
- Let the peas cook till medium soft, mash them a little and keep aside.
- Marinate the boiled chicken in red chilli powder, salt, pepper powder, garlic paste. Put it in the fridge for as long as you want (I left it for 4 hours)
- Mash the potatoes with some butter
- Grease the insides of a microwave safe bowl with butter
- Place the peas mixture at the bottom, layer it with the chicken marinade, top it off with the mashed potatoes. Then place the cheese slices.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and use the baked potato setting to cook. If you don't have that setting don't worry, just cook it on convection for 5-7 minutes or u til the cheese starts to brown.
A fast and tasty Shepherd's pie that will fill up the whole family. Topped with creamy, fluffy mashed potatoes. The perfect hearty entree for colder weather. You likely know Shepherd's pie as a homey, comforting casserole — one that combines a flavorful stew of ground beef, peas, carrots (and sometimes corn) with mountains of creamy mashed potatoes. Ground beef and frozen vegetables are seasoned and topped with mashed potatoes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food quick shepherd's pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!