Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my chip shop curry with chicken over a jacket potato. 😃. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Chip shop Curry with Chicken Over a Jacket Potato. 😃 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. My Chip shop Curry with Chicken Over a Jacket Potato. 😃 is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Add the peri peri sauce and stir in. Curry isn't really a Chinese dish, of course. In fact, this East-Asian spiced sauce probably has more to do with Japanese cuisine - a sort of chicken katsu curry.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chip shop curry with chicken over a jacket potato. 😃 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chip shop Curry with Chicken Over a Jacket Potato. 😃:
- Make ready 1 Tbls Butter
- Get 1 medium onion
- Prepare 6 Chicken thighs bone removed and skin
- Make ready 4 tbls yellow Curry paste
- Take Pinch salt
- Prepare 1 tsp medium peri peri sauce
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp Black cracked Pepper you
- Take 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Sweetcorn
- Make ready 2 medium cooked jacket potatoes
Second would be curry, chips and rice - my favorite. But I know there are many weird sounding combinations that amazingly do work - like fish, chips, peas and curry(!), meat and potato pot pie and curry(!), chicken, curry and rice and I'm sure many other things. Let me know what the weirdest thing you try it on is! Pour the crushed chips into a shallow bowl.
Steps to make My Chip shop Curry with Chicken Over a Jacket Potato. 😃:
- Add the onion then tbls butter and fry for 2 minutes then add the chicken thighs cut into smaller pieces.
- Cook on high stirring until chicken changes colour then lower and simmer for 10 minutes stirring frequently. Add the peri peri sauce and stir in. Next mix the 4 tbls of yellow curry paste in a little water mix until thick and no Lumps.
- Next add 1 pint boiling water to the chicken. Add the curry paste and stir until all mixed.
- Next add the sweetcorn,peas and the Apple sauce mix in bring to the boil then lower and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook your jacket potato and pour the curry over the potato.
- Serve hot and enjoy. It really is lovely.
In another shallow bowl, whisk the two eggs until smooth. One at a time, dip both sides of the chicken breasts into the egg then place in the bowl with the potato chips. Using the opposite hand you used for the egg, firmly press the potato chips into the chicken breast on both sides to create a thick. Chicken Curry is a rich and aromatic dish that my whole family loves! Tender chicken in a flavorful sauce is served over white rice.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my chip shop curry with chicken over a jacket potato. 😃 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!